Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Portland
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    404
    Just be patient (you obviously are) and keep doing what you do. That blue isn't too far off, not that color makes a difference out on the mat.
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.

  2. #22
    Aaron Gustaveson's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Location
    Humboldt County, Ca
    Posts
    2,168
    Dude, move to another place.
    GO SHARKS!

    "A conspiracy theorist is a person who tacitly admits that they have insufficient data to prove their points. A conspiracy theory is a battle cry of a person with insufficient data." Neil DeGrasse Tyson

    If this shit turns out to be true, I will get a tattoo of a crop duster spelling out the phrase, "Eddie was right!"

  3. #23

    Array

    School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    It was in no way an insult and you have nothing to justify.
    I was almost certain that everything you said had good intentions (:

  4. #24

    Array

    School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan orchard View Post
    Just be patient (you obviously are) and keep doing what you do. That blue isn't too far off, not that color makes a difference out on the mat.
    Patient as one could be.

    I just subscribed to your YouTube page, I haven't had a chance to look around too much yet, but what I have seen is great!
    That brings me to the question: Can you help suggest techniques I can study for the New York position?
    New York, NY Double Bag, NY Crackhead, I seem limited when I cannot clear the head.

    Thanks!

  5. #25

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Portland
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by James O'Brien II View Post
    Patient as one could be.

    I just subscribed to your YouTube page, I haven't had a chance to look around too much yet, but what I have seen is great!
    That brings me to the question: Can you help suggest techniques I can study for the New York position?
    New York, NY Double Bag, NY Crackhead, I seem limited when I cannot clear the head.

    Thanks!
    Well I would have to say Dead Orchard
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.

  6. #26

    Array

    School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan orchard View Post
    Well I would have to say Dead Orchard
    Lol, of course!

    I'm not sure if you seen it yet. But at Grappler's Quest July 20th, I submitted a Renzo Gracie Purple Belt with the Dead Orchard.
    At the time I didn't know what it was titled, I'd never hit it before in competition, or in training!
    I came across it during the MTS Episdoe where Eddie was showing Aoki Muddy Waters.

    Do you have any video on particular set ups?
    I'm not long for my division so any extra details will help.

  7. #27

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Portland
    Location
    Portlandia
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by James O'Brien II View Post
    Lol, of course!

    I'm not sure if you seen it yet. But at Grappler's Quest July 20th, I submitted a Renzo Gracie Purple Belt with the Dead Orchard.
    At the time I didn't know what it was titled, I'd never hit it before in competition, or in training!
    I came across it during the MTS Episdoe where Eddie was showing Aoki Muddy Waters.

    Do you have any video on particular set ups?
    I'm not long for my division so any extra details will help.
    video coming soon!
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.

  8. #28

    Array

    School
    Textbook Jiu-Jitsu
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Dude, move to another place.
    If you find me employment, transportation, and housing.
    I'm up for a change of scenery (:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •