Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Atom Bomb Sweep

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    We drilled it in class tonight. I love it.
    Brandon, you're the king of Granby and Berimbolo: how'd you fare with the back take? I love the sweep and separately I'm pretty decent with both of those rolls but putting it together on this technique is proving challenging! TIA..

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Landed it for my first time in rolling yesterday. Worked great. Not my type of position/game, but the rare occasion I'm there, it's money. Good stuff.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wallace View Post
    Brandon, you're the king of Granby and Berimbolo: how'd you fare with the back take? I love the sweep and separately I'm pretty decent with both of those rolls but putting it together on this technique is proving challenging! TIA..
    Despite my perpetual affinity for all things spinny, I actually have never been able to make the berimbolo work for me without a gi on.

However, I was really encouraged by this particular style of berimbolo. I think I can work this in to my game. There's more clinch to it, which makes a lot more sense.

For the actual back take, Lindsey (my wife) was the one who had to show me the detail that gave the easy back take. I don't know if I can describe it. I think if have to show you. After 500 more reps
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Despite my perpetual affinity for all things spinny, I actually have never been able to make the berimbolo work for me without a gi on.

However, I was really encouraged by this particular style of berimbolo. I think I can work this in to my game. There's more clinch to it, which makes a lot more sense.

For the actual back take, Lindsey (my wife) was the one who had to show me the detail that gave the easy back take. I don't know if I can describe it. I think if have to show you. After 500 more reps
    Then I guess I better hope Mike hosts Eddie up in Sherman REALLY soon to see ya ;-)

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Nice work boyz. You guys are fucking funny! Thats the best ending ever.
    Sean Beazy great to see you again after so long bro

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    The sweep is money! I have to work the bolo a lot more to own it!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Its a Legit move, but I'm not sure the back take is, or even should be, the main path from there. The pass is very easy and basic and high %.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123