Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu

My Matches from Michigan sub only

My goal was to get five matches for starting a Hotbox, so I had to win at least one. Got one win in absolute under 170 via MUDDY WATERS! I don't double bag through it, Eddie said at training camp to just triangle your legs if you can. That is how I have been doing, since I don't double bag very well.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Don't know where this guy was from, but he was well versed in 10th planet. tried to samuri me!! Second absolute under 170 match

Last edited by Greg W; 10-07-2013 at 08:15 PM.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Bronze medal match against one of Bretts guys from clare hotbox, Jose. He was tough as nails.
    I think I went through chopping block sequence 4 or five times and could not get him to tap before my arms burnt out. Even tried impaller. The match was about 3 minutes after the match in post above. I was exhausted, but I love sub only format with long rounds!!

Last edited by Greg W; 10-07-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Second match in weight division. Went into Overtime. I went for Turkey wrap in OT and didn't get my leg in place fast enough and left that heel hook hangin' out there. I put the boot on and tried to finish the wrap half assed. Then couldn't get my arm out of the crush to defend the heel hook even though his position wasn't that great. Should have just defended the leg as soon as he sat back. Oh well, it was a long fun match.

Last edited by Greg W; 10-08-2013 at 05:55 AM.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    First Match, I'm an a slow starter, and this guy was a killer. He destroyed everyone in the division. I think his longest match was under 3 min. He didn't have the choke, but it was a serious neck crank. I don't mess around with my neck.

Last edited by Greg W; 10-08-2013 at 06:00 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Good stuff Brotha!

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Thanks, Josh. Rest of video's added. I should get teamates vid up by end of week.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    More sub only matches. Here a a great match from a teamate, Eric Brown. First use of invisible meat collar in competition.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Eric brown Match #2

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Eric's 3rd match. Opponent was real good. I could tell Eric really wanted the gogo from 50/50 in competition. That guy snatched up that heel hook before Eric could defend it. Good match.