Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    I agree and I hate to harp on it but again I think it was mostly the -1 for guard pulling rule even during the no points period that ruined so many of the finals matches.
    I'm confident that is the reason that match sucked cause they both have pulled very quick in the past against each other. I really hope that guard pull penalty is abolished.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    I'm confident that is the reason that match sucked cause they both have pulled very quick in the past against each other. I really hope that guard pull penalty is abolished.
    When they have exciting matches you get this

Array

School
    RCS/10th Planet Beaumont
    -1 rule is definitely shit but, I think that will be changed in the near future. ADCC has a pretty decent history with updating rules to make it spectator as well as competitor friendly. My other concern is this... why does such a prestigious tournament with major financial backing have such shitty mats? I'm sure it would not be that hard to find a mat sponsor given who they are?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Submission Only ADCC would make my head explode

3418B770-9F8D-4BD2-84DB-416A25CA7260-4233-000001D93AC8F0D6_zpsc3d16408.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Marks View Post
    -1 rule is definitely shit but, I think that will be changed in the near future. ADCC has a pretty decent history with updating rules to make it spectator as well as competitor friendly. My other concern is this... why does such a prestigious tournament with major financial backing have such shitty mats? I'm sure it would not be that hard to find a mat sponsor given who they are?
    The mat issue is a great point. I blame the Chinese. Has to be their fault.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12