Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

I Just Realized....Eddie On The Forum On A Friday Night With Us, Whats Up With That ?

I know why I am, I'm 12.......I can't get into any clubs.

But Eddie, You ?

You live in L.A., You have Lux Cassidy and Friends phone numbers ( I know you do I've seen the picture's ) You have a band..... Come on man, your letting me down. get out there and live the life, I'm working so hard to try and have one day !!!!LOL.

I'm pretty sure you don't have a Friday midnight bedtime, like me.lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Bout to go watch Due Date with my chick, no clubs, no raves, no shots shots shots, just a big ass beard
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Conner, you crack me up man. Classic.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    He's straight edge tonight...

Bwahahahahahahahahaha ha ha ha ................................ WAIT he,s right ................... Big beard you say Eddie hmmmmmm do i sence a challenge

My dad makes me run his stuff animal selling booth on Friday nights while he goes out to air hockey table tournaments. Life sux.

Array

School
    Don.....That actualy sounds really cool. I hope your dad makes it to the air hockey PAN-AM'S next month.......Good luck.lol.

Array

School
    Eddie thats cool......but that is my mom and dad's Friday night. So if you don't mind, in my head you rocked the Viper room for a while, chilled at the hottest strip club in L.A. (where everyone knows your name, and the drinks are always free) As you were leaving with a pack of girls around you, you had to lay the smackdown on some street thug's. Maybe the evening ended with a highspeed car chase with the cops. Yah thats the way I see it.

Wait a second throw in a bunch of perscription drugs when the cops finally catch you, and thats a Rampage Jackson Friday night. My Bad.

Eddie respect !!!! LOL.

Array

School
    Edmonton BJJ Club / Mundaruca BJJ
    Nothing worse then when you realize that your hero is just as boring as you are. Can I getta hell yeah for herbal tea and going to bed early!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Eddie thats cool......but that is my mom and dad's Friday night. So if you don't mind, in my head you rocked the Viper room for a while, chilled at the hottest strip club in L.A. (where everyone knows your name, and the drinks are always free) As you were leaving with a pack of girls around you, you had to lay the smackdown on some street thug's. Maybe the evening ended with a highspeed car chase with the cops. Yah thats the way I see it.

Wait a second throw in a bunch of perscription drugs when the cops finally catch you, and thats a Rampage Jackson Friday night. My Bad.

Eddie respect !!!! LOL.
    Conner, man, you're killing my impression of what a 12 year old is. Dude, my niece is 13...

Seriously, that Rampage thing was FUNNY though...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast