Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quit editing your shit If it was only grammatical errors fine, but your changing the whole tone of the convo by it.

Taking risks and opening up more than you usually would because you aren't worried about your opponents power and not protecting yourself are two completely different things. He didn't Silva out there. Which was different because he never felt Weidman out. Just assumed. That's stupid.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I make edits before you reply. look at the edit times and the times of your post. What did i edit that wasn't just adding a missing "s" or something? The one and only edit that i made other than spelling (not even grammar) was to add,

for the record id always prefer to be right than articulate.

to the above post. I dont see how that changes the tone of the whole conversation.

I dont know how to make this aspect of the discussion pertain to GSP v hendricks because like i said earlier i didn't see any sign of general confidence on hendriks part. Granted i dont look for that. Not sure what you mean by opening up since hendrix threw with full power, far as i could tell from the start. Dont both fighters normally "open up" after the first 30 seconds or so? You cant be implying that this is because they both feel ok that they other guy didn't ko them with the first few strikes?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Im typing on a phone and i dont want bad misspellings here for the whole world to see for all of time.

in post 26 i removed "i guess you didn't read my earlier post" but that wasn't even addressed to you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    if the moderate can somehow show all my edits then i welcome it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    fuck!! see that i misspelled moderator and im not even using a phone now. I would normally edit it but i guess for you i'll just deal with it.

I only have 9 fingers man.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    also i see you might not know what rhetorical means, i wasn't looking for an answer. These four post could have been one with editing. I dont understand how people can just write the same way they speak.

Now the thread is destroyed with this back and forth between you and I and regardless if either us is right or wrong we both look stupid.

Im banning myself from posting until January. Sorry everyone this is embarrassing.

Array

School
    My brother only has 2 full fingers That's awesome.

"Hello?" Was the one I was referring to. Do what you want. Don't assume I don't know things dude. Rhetorical is a spell to summon velociraptors at Hogwarts.

Don't get defensive. You seemed like the type that could handle a discussion.

Array

School
    Wait.. that's rhetoricous. Yeah, I don't know what rhetorical means.

Array

School
    Embarrassing yourself every now and then is liberating. I do it often. Inadvertently.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    yeah but i left the hello even though I didnt like how it sounded after reading it. How did you even know i was going to remove it?

when i make an edit like that its only because it is really hard for me to express a friendly tone in these discussions without a bunch of smiley faces and i want to be on good terms with everyone here. Just like with the rhetorical thing, how can i have said that without it sounding demeaning? Many adults seriously dont know what that means and you did reply to be fair.

i dont mean to be defense other than to say i dont think i edited anything that changed the tone, im just pissed at myself for not being able to express things with the tone i intend and allowing my own interest in this side topic to overwhelm and destroy a thread.

I didn't want to be rude by not replying but im talking some time off the forum. Even though I try not to give grappling advice I post a lot here for someone that's not even in the system. Reading other peoples threads and not replying for a while might help me be more concise when I do come back.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast