Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands

Eddie Bravo Radio last night was kinda insane, kinda epic.

Everything was in line to go off at 8pm. Jean Jacques, Eddie Bravo, Todd White, Rob Udabi were getting set. Then the computer wouldn't turn on. The way Rob and I were trying to muck with it was hilarious. Then Eddie, toward the end, said, "Okay guys you ready, I'm gonna start banging this computer"... Arms and computer elevated in the air. It was some of the most hilarious stuff I've seen. How many guys does it take to get a computer to start?

Anyhow, we were all bummed that it was not gonna go on. Todd, being here for only a few more days before uprooting to Texas. JJ, well he's just hard to get ahold of for these things. So yeah we were all bummed.

If you listen to the podcast, you'll hear Eddie talk about how the stars aligned. And they did. At Versailles, we had sat down but had not ordered yet. Then everything was a go. Eddie's like, "Joe's hooking up his studio!"... We got up and left the table. A few waters had been served but no real food. I think I am gonna make a trip to that restaurant with some heads, because I feel bad for up and leaving like that and not even tipping for water. But we were on a move and we were already way behind sched.

So we get to Joe's studio and wait about 20-30 mins til the Rogan podcast engineer rolled up. Thank goodness for that guy. He was really freakin cool! And the rest is history as they say.

Listen to the podcast to get the nitty gritty details. The night was really funny though. And yes, the stars in the cosmos aligned, the elements were all balanced, and the energy was super positive and all came together for a rare occurrence. I totally believe that we are all bits and pieces of atoms and energy. Positive attraction laws were in full effect!

Thanks to Eddie Bravo, Jean Jacques Machado, Todd White, Rob Udabi, and the sound engineer for making it happen. When I was asked whether I wanted to shout out any sponsors, I froze because I didn't have any to shout. I should have just shouted out the good people I've been fortunate enough to cross paths with and collaborate with in my jiu jitsu journey- Budo Jake & NoGi Industries, George at BJPenn, Eddie Bravo, Sean Bollinger, Denny Prokopos and the SF 10th Planet crew, 10th Planet Chicago with Josh Passini and the Monsters there, Sean and the crew at 10th Planet Gulf Shores, Brandon and the Decatur 10th Planet clan, Gokor, Gene Lebell and all the Armenian killers, 10th Planet Chihuahua with Mauricio and crew, 10th Planet Portland with Orchard and Phill, Ermin and Justin W. and the crew from Maui, Mike "the Joker" Guymon and Albert Rosales at JFWA, Mike Fazzino at Freestyle Sub Academy SF, the midwest crew from Chanute, Kansas and Springfield, all the moons here in Southern California, Jean Jacques and crew, the Mendes and Galvao camp, BTT Boston crew... and a ton of people more... there would be too many to mention in one sitting. But I won't forget you and you know I'll have your back when it comes down to it. Next time, I'll have it all written down, ready for shout out mode.

I can't wait to reconnect with y'all and also can't wait to meet all you guys I haven't met yet. The energy is strong in this circle!

Listen here:
    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/42685960

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    if you think of a UFO you get choked

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach Maslany View Post
    if you think of a UFO you get choked
    how epic was that?!! LOL!

Array

School
    HQ
    My favorite part was the reminiscing of the Karate to Jiujitsu transition.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago

i'll download it and listen on the way to 10th Planet Chicago---thanks for the heads up Rick!

scratch that---not on itunes yet!
    Visit http://www.fightchix.com get 15% off with 10P4LIFE

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    That was the best EBR to date... it was cool seeing you guys on the JRE stage... it sounds like a more epic platform to see JJ Machado and Eddie Bravo.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Looked like lots of fun from the pictures

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Listening to it now. So good. Jean Jacques is truly a legend.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

great energy in the room, thanks

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Hands down best EBR to date. JJ really is a gentleman. A gentleman who'll squeeze your head off your shoulders too. Big thanks to the cosmos for making this happen.