Thread: 2014!!

Array

School
    BlueStarr Grappling, TPJJ Ronin

2014!!

Man, I took a whole year off from The Phoenix moon where I reside to take care of personal business. What's that you ask? Taking my sons mom to court to get joint custody and getting everything I wanted without the assistance of an attorney! Yeah, I pretty damn proud about it too!

2014 is going to be a good year and I'm starting it off right! Still got one more thing to accomplish. (New career move). January, Is going to be HUGE, traveling up the coast to train with some fucking beasts!! Dean posters spot, then up to Vista with the Freaqs, Corona with them Kings, then HQ to attend a class with the man himself (pretty fucking pumped I am!)

Then supporting my Phoenix Nibiru brethren @Gracie Worlds!!

I just want to say Thank all you Guys for giving me the inspiration to continue my Jiu Jitsu journey! I love 10 Planet JJ and can't wait to meet as many of you circus side show freaks and straight jacket killas along my journey!

10P4L!!

Array

School
    Dean Lister* Fuckin auto correct... Lol

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Good to hear. Get back at it, D'Ante.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    That has been my struggle for the last year as well. Far more draining emotionally and physically than actually fighting. At one point I did not get to see my Son for 6 weeks. No other options but take the high road and chew your tongue. It all really just fuels the fire. And now I have lots of quality time with my Son ... and an awesome new girlfriend who supports my fighting habit completely

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Great to have you back!!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    You're a straight up beast of a human being yourself mate. Look forward to meeting you someday. I love it when people take massive action and change their lives for the better.

Best wishes for 2014 and if you are ever downunder son, get to 10th Planet JJ Melbourne for a roll mate and a couple of beers.
    And, you are a great example for your sons too man, enjoy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by D'Ante' "Cocaine Biceps" View Post
    Man, I took a whole year off from The Phoenix moon where I reside to take care of personal business. What's that you ask? Taking my sons mom to court to get joint custody and getting everything I wanted without the assistance of an attorney! Yeah, I pretty damn proud about it too!

2014 is going to be a good year and I'm starting it off right! Still got one more thing to accomplish. (New career move). January, Is going to be HUGE, traveling up the coast to train with some fucking beasts!! Dean posters spot, then up to Vista with the Freaqs, Corona with them Kings, then HQ to attend a class with the man himself (pretty fucking pumped I am!)

Then supporting my Phoenix Nibiru brethren @Gracie Worlds!!

I just want to say Thank all you Guys for giving me the inspiration to continue my Jiu Jitsu journey! I love 10 Planet JJ and can't wait to meet as many of you circus side show freaks and straight jacket killas along my journey!

10P4L!!

Array

School
    Thanks guys for your support!

Maestro Eddie, I'm looking forward to coming to HQ for the first time and hella excited for your return to Phoenix in February!!

Frank Barca, hell yeah!!! Its not an if its a when I come down to ths flat lands I will make a priority to come get some good rolls in and enjoy your beautiful country! Thanks for the kind words brotha!

Array

School
    Hey Eddie, will you be at HQ on the 23rd? I wanted to attend a class while I'm in L.A next week?

Array

School
    EExactly my brotha! Stick with it because the universe doesn't return anything void to those who put that energy out there. I'm happy you get to see and be apart of your sons life man! Being a dad is awesome!