View Poll Results: And the 2013 Moon Of The Year is?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Francisco

42 18.50%
  • Vista

31 13.66%
  • Gulf Shores

9 3.96%
  • Bethlehem

22 9.69%
  • Omaha

9 3.96%
  • Melbourne

22 9.69%
  • Costa Mesa

26 11.45%
  • Decatur

28 12.33%
  • Yuma

8 3.52%
  • Rochester

30 13.22%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Everyone you compete against whether they are world class or ultra novice teaches you something new.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    The farther you get from HQ, the more valuable this site and forum become. If i was on the mats at hq, i wouldnt have to come here to study and progress. Moons and teams are built with this forum at its foundation. There is no delusion that this is anything but forum contest. But its a contest with a title and banner attached so game on. I have learned more here than all other mediums combined, watched ronins progress into heroes, seen phenoms develop first hand, and witnessed one of my favorite b-boy crews assimilate into the system I love. I always knew if the right person got a hold of a high level b-boy shit would get real. Shit is real in Vista for sure. Shits real in Yuma, Oregon, tha Roc, Omaha, Van Nuys, Montreal, San Fran. I could go on. All democratic processes are popularity contests by there very nature. Just iz. Make no doubt though, this forum is powerful. It unites, inspires, instructs, and governs. Invaluable asset to any not training directly under a world champ.

I would also like to ask a question. How can anyone judge the level of competition, without consistently competing in that region? I've driven 6 hrs to destroy a naga, to turn around and get tooled in Biloxi. By a teenager.. I dont think the level is higher here, but from my adventures, its pretty good. After all, if you don't wanna live vicariously through other peoples achievements(college football/sec), there really ain't shit else to do here in the south. We are made up of the same stuff as everybody else down here, people are people, some just eat more grits. We just need purpose, guidance, time to develop, and a chance.

Brandon is the most genuine person I've ever met, Zog has always been ahead of the game, and I can't wait to train with so many on here. I don't look up to celebrities or professional athletes anymore. I look up to you guys. Everyone puttin a stamp on there corner of the map, who's pickin up the flag and rushing to take the high ground by example. So much beauty in that whatever your zip code and the journey wouldnt be possible for so many without 10pjj.com.

Once I start typing I can't seem to stop. Its a condition. 10p4l.
    Science!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    The farther you get from HQ, the more valuable this site and forum become. If i was on the mats at hq, i wouldnt have to come here to study and progress. Moons and teams are built with this forum at its foundation. There is no delusion that this is anything but forum contest. But its a contest with a title and banner attached so game on. I have learned more here than all other mediums combined, watched ronins progress into heroes, seen phenoms develop first hand, and witnessed one of my favorite b-boy crews assimilate into the system I love. I always knew if the right person got a hold of a high level b-boy shit would get real. Shit is real in Vista for sure. Shits real in Yuma, Oregon, tha Roc, Omaha, Van Nuys, Montreal, San Fran. I could go on. All democratic processes are popularity contests by there very nature. Just iz. Make no doubt though, this forum is powerful. It unites, inspires, instructs, and governs. Invaluable asset to any not training directly under a world champ.

I would also like to ask a question. How can anyone judge the level of competition, without consistently competing in that region? I've driven 6 hrs to destroy a naga, to turn around and get tooled in Biloxi. By a teenager.. I dont think the level is higher here, but from my adventures, its pretty good. After all, if you don't wanna live vicariously through other peoples achievements(college football/sec), there really ain't shit else to do here in the south. We are made up of the same stuff as everybody else down here, people are people, some just eat more grits. We just need purpose, guidance, time to develop, and a chance.

Brandon is the most genuine person I've ever met, Zog has always been ahead of the game, and I can't wait to train with so many on here. I don't look up to celebrities or professional athletes anymore. I look up to you guys. Everyone puttin a stamp on there corner of the map, who's pickin up the flag and rushing to take the high ground by example. So much beauty in that whatever your zip code and the journey wouldnt be possible for so many without 10pjj.com.

Gawd damn Bobby Rivers

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals

My favorite post in the history of this forum. Felt like Braveheart for a second there.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Advanced Martial Arts/10th Planet Bethlehem
    I had to vote for my boys in Bethlahem because Zach and Jon really created a special environment, one of the best places I've ever trained but I wanted to say that I have a big soft spot for Vista and Costa Mesa those guys are savages that are making big things happen for our family .

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Regardless of who wins, I'd like to point out that ALABAMA has 2 Moons on the list. Pretty awesome for a bunch of rednecks.
    Woo go Bama Roll Tide
    If you guys were around when I was still in Bham I prob would have never moved. Its bittersweet

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem

Damn, I think I need to vote you warrior of the year just on that post. Well said.

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista/Oceanside
    Moon of the year would have to be Vista. We are very deep with our talent level. Costa would be a close second. I am surprised that Yuma wasn't in the poll, being that Kevin Gastelum has been wrecking shop in the UFC. Looking at this poll though I do not
    think it is really reflecting who the top moon is.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Going with Roc!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Mason View Post
    Moon of the year would have to be Vista. We are very deep with our talent level. Costa would be a close second. I am surprised that Yuma wasn't in the poll, being that Kevin Gastelum has been wrecking shop in the UFC. Looking at this poll though I do not
    think it is really reflecting who the top moon is.
    Ummm Yuma IS in the poll.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast