Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester

Dislocated my shoulder rolling last night, should I go to the doctor??

I was battling it out in Dogfight with one of my monster purples, Travis Rivers. I came up with prefect double underhooks and he posted his far leg and whizzered hard and when I went to post my hand to prevent him me smashing me down, I hit a sweaty spot on the mat and slid, which was just enough for my undehooking arm to dislocate. You guys think I should go to the doctor?

BAAAAAHH you suckas, I'm not going to see them pill pusher, knife happy mutha fuckas!

I tucked that shit into my waist band and rolled for another 45mins. #realman
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Icing, stretching, range of motion exercises and plenty of the sacred plant, I'll be back squeezing heads soon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Get well soon coach!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Positive vibes for quick recovery, love ya Coach!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    It's all good, I expect to be back on the mats very very soon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Travis is a bad man. My eye now your shoulder. Hahaha.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I was battling it out in Dogfight with one of my monster purples, Travis Rivers. I came up with prefect double underhooks and he posted his far leg and whizzered hard and when I went to post my hand to prevent him me smashing me down, I hit a sweaty spot on the mat and slid, which was just enough for my undehooking arm to dislocate. You guys think I should go to the doctor?

BAAAAAHH you suckas, I'm not going to see them pill pusher, knife happy mutha fuckas!

I tucked that shit into my waist band and rolled for another 45mins. #realman
    Lmaoooo. You got me. Also, a wise man (whose name rhymes with Chris Herzog) taught me that indicas are great anti inflammatory. So, you know. Take the proper medication for the condition and get well soon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    As soon as I read the title I though, "Zog asking for doctor advice??? Something seems weird here". Heal up soon Coach!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    As soon as I read the title I though, "Zog asking for doctor advice??? Something seems weird here". Heal up soon Coach!
    I thought that same thing. I usually don't even open the posts when people ask if they should go to the doctor ( how the fuck should we know).

Nice school name Brent. Remind me to smack you next time I see you (just for fun)

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I didn't have to read past the thread title and I knew your BSing lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast