Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    By the way this thread is awesome!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Santa Fe
    Picturing this in my mind was hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    my very first weekend of training i was a horrible out of shape slob. so naturally, i wanted to start sparring right away.

guy got on top of me in reverse kesa gatame (think crappy twister side) and hammer fisted me in my stomach for almost an entire 5 minute round, laughing at me the entire time.

he beat my intestines so badly that i had diarrhea for 2 days. real talk.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Santa Fe
    My old coach and friend Henry Martinez use to regularly put a whipping on me as a blue belt and a purple belt. He had armbars that seemed to come out of no where and if I placed a leg within the reach of his arms I was getting heel hooked for sure. Dude is a monster wrestler too.

Array

School
    AMC Pankration
    A few months ago some Japanese MMA team came for a camp at my gym...got absolutely demolished by them, and worse yet I understood the jokes they were making about me, as I understand Japanese while managing to not look Japanese at all hahaha
    I ruptured my kidney back when I was regularly training taekwondo sparring with heavyweights (I'm a flyweight hahaha)...never seen my urine that color before....

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Denny knows how to make you feel small real fast, he will walk right into your best move, know it is your best shit. Let you it is your best shit. Crush it. Tell you how to improve it. Continue crushing you. Best learning experience I ever had. It was honestly like rolling with a noose around my neck.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    i think the times i rolled with magnus in sweden were the most ive been beaten up. or by a brown belt there, oscar. magnus rolled with me and no matter what i did he stopped it and tapped me with it, and then he showed me one of his favourite paths that i use all of the time now and after going through it with me he beat me with it over and over. so half guard > electric chari sweep > mount > monoplata control > either gogoplata or mono plata finish. he told me voer and over how i shouldnt give him the overhook and no matter what i did he got it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    then he said one of his students oscar has a great open guard and that if i can pass his guard properly, magnus would give me my purple belt. i tried for 20 minutes and as you may be able to tell, i dont have my purple belt. i got tapped about 20 times though at least.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Denny knows how to make you feel small real fast, he will walk right into your best move, know it is your best shit. Let you it is your best shit. Crush it. Tell you how to improve it. Continue crushing you. Best learning experience I ever had. It was honestly like rolling with a noose around my neck.
    Exactly
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    In Jiu Jitsu, Brandon Mccaghren Beat the piss out of me in Indianapolis, he let me try and D'arce him, sat there for 2-3 mins fighting it off, then proceeded to bring the heat and just work me. It was an amazing time.

Jeff Vale also had his way with me at the Midwest Training Camp. It was also an awesome experience.

When I played hockey, and I fought a kid named Joe Blake gave me a pretty good woopin, He connected with some good ones. The fights out there somewhere on youtube.

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    Jeff glover. I rolled with him at hq in 2012. There weren't any lasting physical injuries, but I felt like forest griffin fighting Anderson silva. He hit me with the 6year old choke. It was like he was getting angry that I couldn't keep up with him.
    -Its the 7 year old choke! Theres a vid of us rolling at the Dud ranch last year. It was our first roll.. I wanted to see what he would do so instead of trying anything.. I tried reacting to him(we were going super slow) and he made me look so novice.

Eddie smashed me pretty good the first time at hq, but I had an mma fight where I armbared the guy in the first minute and a half..
    THEN(using only one arm) he picked me up and slammed me on my head.. then punched me a bunch.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast