Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Pedro bessa, cardiff, wales.
    "..will be up tomorrow.." hope you aren't just taunting us eddie.
    Last edited by watty31; 11-06-2010 at 05:13 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Eddie, its funny that you mention the mechanic sweep, I've been hitting it religiously while rolling, its my number one sweep as of right now, so much so that I "assist" them in their D'arce attempts just to hit that sweep, its money.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Nice

Episode 13 is up now! Let us know what you think of the new 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu spy cam! It caught some crazy shit in this episode!
    Last edited by Jason Eisner; 11-06-2010 at 08:29 PM.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Eisner View Post
    Episode 13 is up now! Let us know what you think of the new 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu spy cam!
    Hell yeah... HDMI output on the laptop kicks ass. MORE SOJU!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    The first thing about Sass...he learned ALLLL his Jiu Jitsu from my coach, he used to train full time before he left to join Terry Etim's gym (a standup gym mainly). He's a Purple Belt, and got 9 straight Triangles in his pro career, we were disappointed he finished with a heelhook. His striking isn't great no, and I feel if he went against a good Striker/Wrestler, he'd be owned!

Problem is, there's nobody better than him at Jiu Jitsu in that gym, he made a mistake leaving us, in my opinion Terry Etim did the same thing. Left my gym, except he's a beast standup, so that gym suits him..until he gets submitted because there's like 2 top level Jiu Jitsu guys there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12