Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Madsen View Post
    Nothing worse then when you realize that your hero is just as boring as you are. Can I getta hell yeah for herbal tea and going to bed early!
    baller!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Lake Area Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    Ah, I remember pre-teen planning for adulthood! I had all these big plans, but at least I'm more exciting than my parents are.... I manage to hit the movies AND Starbuck's on the same night! Gotta have my little girl home by 9.... Ah! Adulthood... ROFL!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Eddie thats cool......but that is my mom and dad's Friday night. So if you don't mind, in my head you rocked the Viper room for a while, chilled at the hottest strip club in L.A. (where everyone knows your name, and the drinks are always free) As you were leaving with a pack of girls around you, you had to lay the smackdown on some street thug's. Maybe the evening ended with a highspeed car chase with the cops. Yah thats the way I see it.

Wait a second throw in a bunch of perscription drugs when the cops finally catch you, and thats a Rampage Jackson Friday night. My Bad.

Eddie respect !!!! LOL.
    Is your dad posting on your account or are you really this hilarious?? hmmm
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Anyone that knows my dad that just read that would be falling down laughing right now......... I have to help him turn the computer on......Transfer my fight videos to you tube........work the microwave, well you get the idea. not a real softwear kinda guy.LOL.

You do have to have a talk with my mom and dad, because you and I see it just alike. i think at times I'm pretty hilarious, they prefer to call it smartass..LOl. We need to get them straight on that.lol.

I'm thinking most of you guys on the forum don't hang with alot of 12 year olds, I would like to keep you thinking I'm a genius, but truth is a lot of my friends are way funnier than me.......but not better looking, its the hair.LOL.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    PS

I phone's. I have to fix something he screwed up on it 3 times a week.lol

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    I think Conner is a bad influence on Eddie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12