Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Found this on TXMMA.com under promo for Metamoris 3.

Brandon Quick 3 possible answers:
    1) Eddie loses like he did to Leo Vieira with negative points for pulling guard after 20 minutes (this I think is really going to happen)
    2) Eddie wins via sub with 10th Planet tricks
    3) Royler wins with strong fundamentals

January 27 at 2:39pm · Like · 2
    Or 5. I am going to promote myself to Coral Belt next month by a guy I met in the army.
    6. My opinion is irrelevant because I got busted for being a fraud.
    7. I am fraud black belt from Texas and I can eat a bowl of dicks.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Or 5. I am going to promote myself to Coral Belt next month by a guy I met in the army.
    6. My opinion is irrelevant because I got busted for being a fraud.
    7. I am fraud black belt from Texas and I can eat a bowl of dicks.
    Brilliant
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Found this on TXMMA.com under promo for Metamoris 3.

Brandon Quick 3 possible answers:
    1) Eddie loses like he did to Leo Vieira with negative points for pulling guard after 20 minutes (this I think is really going to happen)
    2) Eddie wins via sub with 10th Planet tricks
    3) Royler wins with strong fundamentals

January 27 at 2:39pm · Like · 2
    The only 10th Planet trick, was the one he used to sneak into 10th planet.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    The only 10th Planet trick, was the one he used to sneak into 10th planet.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    I don't get these fraudulent blackbelts... I mean if you're looking to get on the fast track, why not train 6x a week at a school that bases promotions on attendance? I mean you still might catch some flack, but at that point your not a fraud.

What's the point of wearing a fake black belt, when any 2+ stripe white belt can wipe the floor with you?

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I've tried to get the fake black belt in Texas to roll before... He won't. He's got me by about 40 pounds and I'm a white belt.. Should be easy for him, right? Lol.

Array

School
    Kalsamrit Martial Arts
    I've had the pleasure of smashing a fake bjj black belt in front of most of his Muay Thai classmates. I was invited in to help the owners with their ground game for their transition into MMA and was introduced to one of his students who claims to be a bjj bb. The kid actually ran over to his bag and pulled out a fresh bjj black belt, red bar and all! My friend told him he should roll with me, he replies 'yeah, we should sometime'. I immediately take off my hoodie and sit on the mats in front of him giving him no other option. With everyone gathered around to watch he couldn't back down lol. It too me literally 2 seconds to feel he wasn't trained and then proceeded to put it on him. Hit him with 2 quick triangles and then a rnc. I later pulled him aside and told him to never tell anyone he's a bjj again!

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Ok this guy claims to be a black belt under Hermes Franca? I thought Hermes Franca was in jail for having sex with underage students. At least that was the reason he dropped out of an MMA match with my coach 4-5 years ago. So was this guy one of his underage students having sex with Franca or did he go to prison to train with him? Just wondering.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    cobra kai
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Ok this guy claims to be a black belt under Hermes Franca? I thought Hermes Franca was in jail for having sex with underage students. At least that was the reason he dropped out of an MMA match with my coach 4-5 years ago. So was this guy one of his underage students having sex with Franca or did he go to prison to train with him? Just wondering.
    ok, so according to my coach (and the article), he received an email from hermes franca via facebook, and since my coach grew up with the franca brothers he trusted those email exchanges. he knew hermes was in jail and was told that the account was being run by hermes' brother. so he trusted that person, whoever was emailing him about david lang. the emails basically told my coach that david lang is a certified black belt under hermes' and asked my coach to let david lang be affiliated with his school. so my coach complied, and when we had our last belt testing, he invited david lang to give him an honorary stripe, i think under the request of those facebook emails.

but yeah, hermes is still in jail. and turns out, the hermes brothers DID train with a david lang, just not the fraudulent one. so i guess that's how david lang got away with the whole scam, by pretending to be the other david lang.

Array

School
    Frostbite Vale-Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/

Any Relation to this, I believe in one of his sections (Private Lessons) He states

"I offer private lessons at the hourly rate of $20. I do not use mats but I have padded carpet in my basement in case you do not want to host the lessons. You will be responsible for providing a third party when working submissions. The third party will be responsible for ensuring the tap is quickly acknowledged by the victor as this will eliminate any possible loss of consciousness or damaging ligament tears or bone breaks. While I believe I have mostly overcome my Social Anxiety Disorder, I fear I can still hold a choke or knee bar too long "in the heat of battle." And apparently david lang gave him his Black in 3 years
    LMAO!!!!! Thanks for this! Well worth the read, the blog is amazing!

http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/apps/blog/

And after you've read that, check out the epilogue
    http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/epilogue.htm

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast