Array

School
    10th planet Joensuu

My recent gi match

Thank you Scott Ross for the ankle lock game! He refused to tap. If you have ideas how to counter my opponents super irritating knuckle ezekiel that he grinds all the time please let me know.

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko Rotko View Post

Thank you Scott Ross for the ankle lock game! He refused to tap. If you have ideas how to counter my opponents super irritating knuckle ezekiel that he grinds all the time please let me know.
    Take the Gi off

Whip down and 5-0 sweep from the lockdown to counter the shoulder pressure, been having alot of diffs with it when rolling with my coach and trying to drill that, guess that would take it away if you ended on top?

Ps Congrats on the win

Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura
    Quote Originally Posted by Niko Rotko View Post

For that knuckle trick, you can shove his elbow forward and over and set up an arm triangle. Once you have the arm trapped, insert a butterfly and sweep so you can finish from top. You can actually finish from the bottom but it is lower percentage and takes quite a while to develop the proper squeeze.

Or you can use the jaws of life, strategically placing the meaty part of your hand into his eye ( the area under the thumb still puts pressure on the eye without digging into it). It is hard for your opponent to keep the knuckle pressure up while his head is being forced backwards. Also, it probably hurts his eye a little bit. I believe one good turn deserves another.