Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Array

School
    McMahon BJJ
    I would like to see a page that is dedicated for those of us wanting to advance in the system. It would be cool for us to see the tournament wins and technique videos for obtaining a shirt color by all users.

Array

School
    10th Planet Online -- Toronto, On
    I think It would be amazing to have landmarks in the Mastering the System Vids to show where the different section begin and end!

Array

School
    United MMA; Force Jiu Jitsu
    I would love it if a 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu could be set up in the Chicagoland area in Illinois. I love the 10th Planet DVD's and the Books are fantastic. I thoroughly applaud the work done by Eddie and the 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu people.

I just wanna say i LOVE the pictures in the home page. all look amazing. that is all.

I love the site! Awesome work guys. One problem that I found is on the "mastering the system" videos. It's not possible to skip ahead to an area that hasn't loaded already. If I have to restart my browser midway ( which happened to me), the result is having to wait for it to reload from the beginning instead of being able to skip to the section I was at. Perhaps this is working as intended or maybe it's an issue with my browser ( IE 8). If not, it would be nice to skip anywhere in the video.

Array

School
    10th Planet Online
    I can't find where I sign up for the paid section of the site.

Array

School
    MMA Spirit - Frankfurt, Germany
    Hi guys, great site.

One issue I am having with IE 8.0 in the user path 'http://test.10thplanetjj.com/members/569-Alpha':

White text displaying for the following text 'Basic Information' & 'Statistics', this doesn't display well on the white background.

Guys, I am looking for the new posts button, so that i can see what has been posted since my last visit - apologies if there is one and i have missed it. Cheers Enzo

Quote Originally Posted by evullo View Post
    Guys, I am looking for the new posts button, so that i can see what has been posted since my last visit - apologies if there is one and i have missed it. Cheers Enzo
    Sorry, I have found this search function in the advanced serch options at the top of the page. Sorry guys.

Array

School
    Tennessee BJJ and Judo Club
    Hi Eddie,

I watched the first two "episodes", and I am a little disappointed. In my opinion Eddie, your strength in teaching, the thing where you set the gold standard, is your systemization of your techniques. This is what impressed me the most regarding your seminars and books. The episodes so far, seem to just be random techniques, probably just what you happened to be working on in class that day. These are great and all, but what could make this site outstanding, cutting edge, is if you put together your system, like you did in your books, and in the seminar I attended. I would like to be able to go into the site, and see the stuff taught from square one, laid out in a nice positional and flowchart oriented system, the way you are so amazing at doing.

At any rate, I appreciate you doing this site, and doing it at a reasonable price. I hope that it grows into the sort of resource that it has the potential to become.

I confess that I did not read every single post in this thread, so I apologize if this is a repeat.

Best,
    Rick Sparks

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast