Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

10th planet newbies

any tips stretches basic movements training tips drills any thing for people new to the 10th planet system like myself and i'm sure many others that don't have access to a school

This question is asked alot. We should sticky a stretch program or something.

for sure

man... i feel sorry for all you cats who cant get to a 10th planet school im super lucky theres one opening near me soon. but i guess technically i havent been to one either

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    buy the books or DVDS..they will help you alot...i just have the books but they are the best ive seen out there ..and i have seen alot.

im 3000+ from a school and just really need a guide to continue my training and conditioning

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Eddies video on stretching on Youtube. It was the first 10th Planet thing I found. Im about the least flexible man alive but Iv just been lounging around pulling on my leg and sitting on them and the gains have been surprising. I touched my foot to my head today. I would say it would have been a foot away two month ago.

Plus the bit about the footballer who was diligent about his stretching and got it done in a short time.

I used to think stretching was a bunch of set positions that you had to stick to or you will hurt yourself. I dont believe that anymore. Now I just fuck around and pull and twist on everything and if it doesnt hurt, sweet. Never felt better.

good bunch of videos

Array

School
    gracie barra niagara
    check out my you tube channel the link is in my signature

I uploaded the ryan hall stretching routine a while ago for everyone.. everyone likes it.

if my fat ass can get super human flexible you can too.

gotta grind that shit out everyday.

Array

School
    gracie barra niagara
    oh and this ninja guy pretty sums up what is flexibility.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast