Array

School
    still looking for a gym i live in Davenport IA
    any hotboxes in iowa?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jee Kim View Post
    Is there anyone out in Central Europe (besides Ralf in Germany) with 10th Planet affiliations? Hotbox or no, any gyms who may be familiar with our system? How would one find out about these things?
    I trained with people who are blue belts under Einstein in hamburg germany. Tobi and verena are legit as hell and trying their best to set up a moon in hamburg hope that helps.

i think the only way to find out about it is all through word of mouth, or whatever. just people who know people.

Array

School
    Iron Cobra Martial Arts Great Bend Ks
    Im a pro member that just signed up and I read the rules for a hotbox so im just double checking do I need to go get affiliated with a 10th Planet instructor before I wear 10th Planet gear in competition?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Nope. However just a heads up the belt ranks system on the forum is reserved for BJJ and 10th Planet ranks, please make sure your rank reflects accordingly.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Iron Cobra Martial Arts Great Bend Ks
    Hey thanks for the help and yeah I'll fix the belt thing mine are in AJJ and Karate

Array

School
    Tom Barlow/Kenny Baker Academy Plymouth 10th Planet Ronin
    I'm not thinking about starting a hotbox but just curious. You can't charge for lessons, but can you ask for contribution for say renting facilities? Or is it to test the leaders commitment by them funding it themselves?... And are naked selfies a requirement too lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    You may not charge, and it has nothing to do with the leaders commitment. It's because you are not paying for the licensing to use the 10th planet name, rent profit or otherwise. Therefore you may not make money from using it. Most hotboxes are out of basements, garage, rec-centers, etc.

Array

School
    Tom Barlow/Kenny Baker Academy Plymouth 10th Planet Ronin
    Cool thanks Chris was just curious the ins and outs. I'm not anywhere near a position to do anything like that. But it would be cool for a 10P in Plymouth UK. If you know anyone who wants to relocate here gimme a shout lol. Maybe one day a man can dream

Is there a minimum belt requirement for the Hotbox leader?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    nope

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast