Page 101 of 241 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2403

Array

School
    Texas Punishment Crew
    This is pretty embarrassing. I've been training jiu jitsu for three months and I busted ass in class on Friday. It was bad. I feel horrible and I'm dreading going to class again on Monday. Does this kinda thing happen often in jiu jitsu? My instructor Jason is top level and awesome and he just dismissed it, but I felt like everyone hated me and wanted to beat me and kick me out of class. Does this happen a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I will hit Europe sometime in 2015, I'm doing 6 UK dates in 3 weeks tho
    great are the exact dates and locations set yet?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Haven't been on the forum in awhile, started training 3 days a week with Alex Canders in Walnut Creek, do you think 6 months to prepare for competition is solid enough and I weigh 200 lbs. my diet is pretty good do you think I should shoot for 185 or 170. Good to be back and this time on the mats.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Will you be getting another order of the 10th planet winter beanie?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan White View Post
    This is pretty embarrassing. I've been training jiu jitsu for three months and I busted ass in class on Friday. It was bad. I feel horrible and I'm dreading going to class again on Monday. Does this kinda thing happen often in jiu jitsu? My instructor Jason is top level and awesome and he just dismissed it, but I felt like everyone hated me and wanted to beat me and kick me out of class. Does this happen a lot?
    Dude, maybe you should be training with Brian http://www.10thplanetjj.com/locations/beaumont/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Array

School
    Sunbury Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Dude, maybe you should be training with Brian http://www.10thplanetjj.com/locations/beaumont/
    Dude, if you have a problem with gas you should be training with this guy -

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Made me LOL all the way in Australia. Thank you.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    Kombat Sports/10th Planet Yuma and San Diego (when in the area)
    I have a couple of questions that I have been wanting to ask so here I go; First, with the updated version of the "Advanced Rubber Guard" book will there be a updated version of "Twister" as well? Second, are you planning on making any advanced DVDs? I know MTS is the website, but I am unable to watch it here at work so I continue to watch your rubber guard DVD. It's not all bad, but when I compare it to the book I would love to see some of the positions performed rather than trying to interpret the book. The DVD helped me more with some basic technique that I failed to comprehend in the book that's why I'm asking.

Array

School
    revolution
    I am going to try Cryotherapy. What part of day do you find to have the best results?

Array

School
    Texas Punishment Crew
    I know, right? I joined Texas Punishment Crew before at the same time learning there was a 10th planet Beaumont. I had a few friends who trained there and loyalty plays a big part in my book. If I could have turned back time and done things differently, maybe. That's all I'm saying.