Page 149 of 249 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2489
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by James Whiston View Post
    Any dates planned for a uk seminar tour for 2016?
    No plans just yet
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by tenkati View Post
    I am finally going to be living near LA at 10th planet HQ. I checked out the yelp review and people say you are moving, where are you moving to? And is it going to be separate from the Tapout training center? Will the prices be similar? (I am a student and only work part time)
    1314 s grand (HQ is no longer associated with Tapout Gym) email me for schedule and prices eddie@10thplanetjj.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Bernard View Post
    Been training with the system for the last 6 months and really want to open my own gym, what are the prerequisites to opening a 10th Planet gym in Saskatchewan?
    Email Eddie@10thplanetjj.com

Array

School
    10PJJ-Ronin
    eddie, what escapes do you use to escape judo side control? (judo side with no far side underhook and judo side with the far side underhook).. i know there's a move to put them in the truck..and sometimes i get that.. (don't know the name of this move though) but this is only one move.. i need more than that to be able to really escape effectivly! against someone really good at this oldschool jiu jitsu/judo side control (kesa gatame) this trucking move can be close to impossible..(the oldschool jiu jitsu/judo way that i was taught in japanese jiu jitsu was without the far side underhook..i find that not very many people are strong in that position but people that did 2 or more years of jap jiu jitsu or judo they are extremly strong there)

Array

School
    10PJJ-Ronin
    and is the can crusher the name for that type of d'arce choke or is it just the name of this kind of set up for the d'arce? (just like the zombie that is a move to get from one position to the next - it's not a position itself that's called the zombie)

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Frank Barca is shooting the latest version of the warm ups as I type
    Thanks to both of you!!

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    You've mentioned that you started BJJ to keep from getting fat. How long into your training was it until you realized you might be pretty good at it. And how long until you fell in love with it?

Array

School
    Looking for school
    Eddie,

Hoping you've got an answer for this. How come there is no 10th Planet Toronto? I know that Openmat MMA used to be affiliated with 10thpjj, but apparently that's not the case anymore. Do you plan on expanding to Toronto at somease point? If so, when? And if not, why not? I'm just super interested in learning the 10th planet system, but the barest location is Peterborough, which is nearly an hour and a half (maybe more) from me.

Array

School
    Looking for school
    Eddie,

Hoping you've got an answer for this. How come there is no 10th Planet Toronto? I know that Openmat MMA used to be affiliated with 10thpjj, but apparently that's not the case anymore. Do you plan on expanding to Toronto at some point? If so, when? And if not, why not? I'm just super interested in learning the 10th planet system, but the nearest location is Peterborough, which is nearly an hour and a half (maybe more) from me.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fankhauser View Post
    eddie, what escapes do you use to escape judo side control? (judo side with no far side underhook and judo side with the far side underhook).. i know there's a move to put them in the truck..and sometimes i get that.. (don't know the name of this move though) but this is only one move.. i need more than that to be able to really escape effectivly! against someone really good at this oldschool jiu jitsu/judo side control (kesa gatame) this trucking move can be close to impossible..(the oldschool jiu jitsu/judo way that i was taught in japanese jiu jitsu was without the far side underhook..i find that not very many people are strong in that position but people that did 2 or more years of jap jiu jitsu or judo they are extremly strong there)
    Good questions. The 2 double c cup escapes in the warm ups are judo side control escapes but I will address more moves in future MTS episodes.