Page 223 of 242 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2420

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Since early blue belt Iíve been mad into the electric chair. Since i moved to LA though and training with Lucas Leite Iíve slowly been going to the dogfight path as my A-game, naturally decreasing the amount of times I go for electric chair. Your ďbump slide whip C-cup the far postĒ details have been money, however a part of me is sad that Iím going to electric chair way less given this newfound appreciation for, as Lucas terms it, dogfightchy. If I am on my knees in the perfect dogfight position, is the electric chair still there based off his Reaction? Do you still catch it when you are on both knees in the dogfight position, if he has a whizzer? Or are you exclusively doing it off of a deep underhook? Obviously it depends on what he gives you, but Iím wondering if the knee twisting pressure from half Guard can still help the electric chair or Iím better served to go to dogfight if I get. The knee twist pressure is what Lucas terms the coyote. Any insight appreciated brother, you will see me as a regular at HQ in due time
    Rigan Machado: In Brazil, we have three masters; Helio Gracie, Carlos Gracie, and Renato Laranja.
    Renato Laranja: You know if I had a nickel for every time I heard that...gonna be a hich man.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmarkov View Post
    Maybe not the best place for this question, but I was wondering, what are your thoughts on Trump's recent "decisions" and "accomplishments" or rather the way he's being "portrayed"?

Honestly... I don't like this stuff... it sets off so many alarms for me, it makes me nervous. He went to Israel and officially declared Jerusalem its capital city, further worsening their conflict with Palestine. Pretty much on the opposite a maniac like HIM will END the korean conflict? There is something fishy about this. Too many inconsistencies, too many contradictions. And now... he wants a "Space Force"??? Fuck... what is this shit leading to???

Different topic, have you heard of the Cleaners documentary?
    Donít wanna too political on here but I follow Q, and I hope itís real.

Some people say the Israel is to blame, other people say Islam is to blame. I donít know which side is right, both sides, just like the American side do crazy shit.

As far as North Korea, I have a feeling they havnt been a real threat for a long time, itís just part of the show, good cop bad cop on the world stage, but who knows.

And the space force thing could be a way to get more support from the people, trump prolly thinks we went to the moon and that The ISS is real. Heís too busy to go down YouTube rabbit holes.

Q breaks it down the best, subscribe to Justinformed Talk on YouTube
    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

Listen to Eddie Bravo Radio on YouTube

Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hickman View Post
    Eddie, I've recently become an assistant instructor at the gym I train at. When they add me to their website, in my bio, am I allowed to mention that I've been a 10th Planet Ronin for almost 10yrs? I didn't want to get into any trouble, hence why I am asking you. Stay black.
    Canít advertise that you teach the 10p style, itís not fair to the officially certified moon heads who are part of the association. You should go official

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Siriphongs View Post
    Eddie, after watching the most recent MTS, the last section was titled the God conspiracy. I know you are pretty open minded on things...have you looked into the origins of the Bible yourself? The council of bishops you referred to, did you mean the Nicean one during Constantine’s reign or the Council of Trent in the 1500’s?

The New Testament is a collection of first hand accounts and or letters written by apostles to various churches. These were already considered canon before any councils convened and were merely made “official” so as not to create ambiguity as charlatans were coming out the woodwork with “new” revelations from God that were creating confusion and division. Should you want to look ino it, a great resource is Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours - https://www.amazon.com/Learn-Bible-H.../dp/1418549185

I believe that book is free if you have an audible account on Amazon. Take care!
    I believe in a creator, I don’t believe we came out of an explosion that came out of nowhere. But I also believe that it is possible to put lies in books. History is written by the winners. I don’t know who or what to trust.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    Since early blue belt I’ve been mad into the electric chair. Since i moved to LA though and training with Lucas Leite I’ve slowly been going to the dogfight path as my A-game, naturally decreasing the amount of times I go for electric chair. Your “bump slide whip C-cup the far post” details have been money, however a part of me is sad that I’m going to electric chair way less given this newfound appreciation for, as Lucas terms it, dogfightchy. If I am on my knees in the perfect dogfight position, is the electric chair still there based off his Reaction? Do you still catch it when you are on both knees in the dogfight position, if he has a whizzer? Or are you exclusively doing it off of a deep underhook? Obviously it depends on what he gives you, but I’m wondering if the knee twisting pressure from half Guard can still help the electric chair or I’m better served to go to dogfight if I get. The knee twist pressure is what Lucas terms the coyote. Any insight appreciated brother, you will see me as a regular at HQ in due time
    Dogfight and electric chair go together like pb&jelly. It’s all part of one game. Watch the 2002 adcc trials, I went dogfight on everybody. Leo Viera said he studied my game at the trials and had his students emulate my game. Lucas is Leo’s top student. Lucas doesn’t play lockdown tho, I think he should ad it. He starts in traditional half then goes to dogfight and switches his legs to the position I play. That’s way cool too, it works great for him. I like my left leg hooking on the inside from the start, instead of switching at dogfight. But if you’re playing dogfight, perfect dogfight is the best by far.
    Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 06-29-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Can’t advertise that you teach the 10p style, it’s not fair to the officially certified moon heads who are part of the association. You should go official
    Oh no, I'd never advertise that I'm teaching 10P techniques. Going official is something that has been talked about, but this area is too small, and I'm too loyal. lol

Array

School
    Ronin @ Ion BJJ, Sulphur Springs, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hickman View Post
    Oh no, I'd never advertise that I'm teaching 10P techniques. Going official is something that has been talked about, but this area is too small, and I'm too loyal. lol
    I teased Allen about starting 10P Sulphur Springs. He said they would dojo storm us, lol. So I am slowly converting folks with the power of Lockdown and RG, lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    who picked the quintet team for 10th planet, how did that go down....

Eddie what was the sitting guard that u started the match with Royler at the start of match?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Dogfight and electric chair go together like pb&jelly. Itís all part of one game. Watch the 2002 adcc trials, I went dogfight on everybody. Leo Viera said he studied my game at the trials and had his students emulate my game. Lucas is Leoís top student. Lucas doesnít play lockdown tho, I think he should ad it. He starts in traditional half then goes to dogfight and switches his legs to the position I play. Thatís way cool too, it works great for him. I like my left leg hooking on the inside from the start, instead of switching at dogfight. But if youíre playing dogfight, perfect dogfight is the best by far.
    Cool. I showed this to Lucas and he appreciates the kind words.

Couple questions: playing the dogfight game, over the past few years Iíve gotten much much better at playing my game and preventing the top guy from darcing me or wrapping my neck. Lately tho Rener has been shooting the head and arm wrap like a savage every time I extend away and try to create space. He attacks it with reckless abandon. He even guillotined me from my butterfly guard, the neck wrap was super tight. This is a major theme when I see him and TCity spar, which lemme tell are SICK-ASS rounds. I havenít rolled with Tcity yet since I moved here since heís been on lockdown with his camp. The only other guy I recall rolling with that WASTES me repeatedly with díarces from my half guard has been Boogie. The 10P Vegas blackbelts gave me a hard time too. Granted I havenít rolled with Tony Ferguson, whom I hear is great at them. What are some thoughts going through your head when playing your style of half guard to prevent such a situation? Additionally what were some specific words running through your head in your second match with Royler, in an effort to negate his advances and play your game?

Second question, given that Lucas speaks highly of you and your style, commenting favorably when I put people in the truck or do lockdown, if I should convince him as a favor to come with me to one of your classes on a random night (maybe for my birthday or something), would you be willing to teach lockdown that day, and possibly waive my mat fee?
    Last edited by Arman Fathi; 07-06-2018 at 10:59 AM.
    Rigan Machado: In Brazil, we have three masters; Helio Gracie, Carlos Gracie, and Renato Laranja.
    Renato Laranja: You know if I had a nickel for every time I heard that...gonna be a hich man.