Page 223 of 236 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2360

Array

School
    10th Planet Richmond/10th Planet Albuquerque
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Also, like most offensive positions, grease is the enemy.To fully optimize your bottom game, wearing pants or tights with ankle sleeves is crucial. It will be harder for your opponents to slip out of your leg locks and truck too.
    Great points. Coach Eddie-I've noted you often wear the 10thp GI style pants in the vids-I like those myself as they help with my leg lock game. Some guys have said it will be harder for me to slip out of an opponent's locks, while this might be the case it should force me to be better at my own game. Right?

Enjoyed following this thread back to your original question, thanks for throwing it out there!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by shane coyle View Post
    Great points. Coach Eddie-I've noted you often wear the 10thp GI style pants in the vids-I like those myself as they help with my leg lock game. Some guys have said it will be harder for me to slip out of an opponent's locks, while this might be the case it should force me to be better at my own game. Right?

Enjoyed following this thread back to your original question, thanks for throwing it out there!
    Yes, wearing pants will improve your leglock defense because you won’t rely as much on greasy legs. Plus it will make your leglock offense stronger because dudes won’t be able to pull out as easy.
    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

Listen to Eddie Bravo Radio on YouTube

Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

Hey Eddie, i am a wrestler that also studies nogi bjj on the side. I have found the Twister can be used in wrestling successfully but i often have trouble getting around the neck. Specifically i often find myself having the figure 4 around his leg while in back mount as he is on all fours. From there i have trouble getting to the neck without rolling off of him and comprimising position. Any advise on my twister?

Array

School
    10th Planet Richmond/10th Planet Albuquerque
    Yes, wearing pants will improve your leglock defense because you won’t rely as much on greasy legs. Plus it will make your leglock offense stronger because dudes won’t be able to pull out as easy.
    Thanks for the confirmation, Coach Eddie!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ

Yes, bring Lucas on an E day, those are the days I go over lockdown
    I asked him today if he'd be down to go next month for my birthday, he says he's down and he can get someone to cover his class. Would you mind providing guidance as to where to find what days the warm-ups will be warm-up E? I can look down the line plus Lucas tells me to get to him in advance so we can mark the date.
    Rigan Machado: In Brazil, we have three masters; Helio Gracie, Carlos Gracie, and Renato Laranja.
    Renato Laranja: You know if I had a nickel for every time I heard that...gonna be a hich man.

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    Eddie, any chance of you and Joey Diaz bringing back the 10th planet kush videos? I really enjoyed though, and it's always hilarious when Joey gets fired up.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Colinscherzer View Post
    Hey Eddie, i am a wrestler that also studies nogi bjj on the side. I have found the Twister can be used in wrestling successfully but i often have trouble getting around the neck. Specifically i often find myself having the figure 4 around his leg while in back mount as he is on all fours. From there i have trouble getting to the neck without rolling off of him and comprimising position. Any advise on my twister?
    Mastering getting to baseball bat control coming off truck transitions is crucial, that’s why I put it I put it in the warm ups a few times. Getting around the neck aka step 3, when your opponent is on all fours is super difficult for me, I rarely am ever there. From baseball bat, master the OG final 3 steps, the new final 3 and the Swedish final 3. That’s how I get around necks

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Arman Fathi View Post
    I asked him today if he'd be down to go next month for my birthday, he says he's down and he can get someone to cover his class. Would you mind providing guidance as to where to find what days the warm-ups will be warm-up E? I can look down the line plus Lucas tells me to get to him in advance so we can mark the date.
    We do E next Monday then in 2 Wednesday’s after that

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hickman View Post
    Eddie, any chance of you and Joey Diaz bringing back the 10th planet kush videos? I really enjoyed though, and it's always hilarious when Joey gets fired up.
    We both barely pay attention to the UFC these days

Array

School
    Lookin'
    dudes won’t be able to pull out as easy.
    Heard that.