Page 244 of 245 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245 LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2448
  1. #2431
    LuT's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10p ~ TWISTED
    Location
    Lyulin
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Listen to under the gun, rock n roll maniac, hot desert night, killer machine and rock on
    We come here to play
    Turn up the music

    I grow up listening to the pogues my brothers gave me a casete with punk from 12 countryes and irish stuck with me fo life
    They were listening to metal i never got in to it real deep but like sisters of mercy vision thing its really chill to me.
    Sisters of mercy got long songs its pretty funny i space out some times and find myself listening to the same song when i come through

    From your suggestions tho master Eddie i like Icon and i like Wasp too, Man o war got potential too what do you think of them?
    They have been to Bulgaria a couple of times but i dont drink now so i stand away from places like that , out of trouble
    We live on a bowl.

  2. #2432
    What do you think is the biggest weakness in your game and what are you approaching it?

  3. #2433
    Will you be coming to the Amsterdam camp again next year. It was amazing to meet you

  4. #2434

    Array

    School
    Grove City BJJ Academy
    Posts
    69
    Will you be doing non combat jiu jitsu EBI events again? I heard a rumor that you'll only be doing CJJ for men from now on, but I still want to see pure grappling and EBI was a massive game changer for the Sub Only scene

  5. #2435

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Woodbury
    Location
    Sioux Falls, South Dakota
    Posts
    3
    hello. im tenth planet purple belt under Nate Kleinfeld. i recenlty moved to sioux falls, south dakota. and im looking at starting a moon here. whats the best email or contact to get the details, thanks

  6. #2436

    Array

    School
    Jacksonville nc
    Location
    Jacksonville nc
    Posts
    3
    If there is not a 10pth planet affiliate in ones area how can we still be apart of the 10th planet family?

  7. #2437
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by LuT View Post
    We come here to play
    Turn up the music

    I grow up listening to the pogues my brothers gave me a casete with punk from 12 countryes and irish stuck with me fo life
    They were listening to metal i never got in to it real deep but like sisters of mercy vision thing its really chill to me.
    Sisters of mercy got long songs its pretty funny i space out some times and find myself listening to the same song when i come through

    From your suggestions tho master Eddie i like Icon and i like Wasp too, Man o war got potential too what do you think of them?
    They have been to Bulgaria a couple of times but i dont drink now so i stand away from places like that , out of trouble
    I never got into manowar
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  8. #2438
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by KKDivan View Post
    What do you think is the biggest weakness in your game and what are you approaching it?

    Passing from scratch. My forte is passing while sweeping and passing from top half. I have shitty guillotines too. Working on eventually filling those holes
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  9. #2439
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradhenry View Post
    Will you be coming to the Amsterdam camp again next year. It was amazing to meet you

    Not sure at this point. I’ll be doing fewer and fewer seminars as time goes on tho.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  10. #2440
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Carter View Post
    Will you be doing non combat jiu jitsu EBI events again? I heard a rumor that you'll only be doing CJJ for men from now on, but I still want to see pure grappling and EBI was a massive game changer for the Sub Only scene
    Yes, late 2020 or early 2021
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •