Page 48 of 247 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Are you kidding? There's an amazing documentary on the Mexican Olympic wrestling team of the 1984 Olympics, it's on netflix, I think it's called "Nacho Libre" or something to that effect.
    Bahahahaha

Array

School
    Home
    Eddie, I love a ton of your music and especially love some of the electronic elements. Have you heard of "The New Division?" and if so, do you think it would be cool to collaborate with them or use some of their music to mash up and do what you do with it? :-) Here is the song from the new Kindle commercial...

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Hi Eddie,

Are there plans to open a school in Sydney Australia?

In the meantime, if you know of any school that you can recommend that has a similar approach to 10thplanet in Sydney?

Thanks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I'm working with Olympic gold medalist wrestlers from Bulgaria, Iran, Russia and Mexico. I plan on suplexing Royler like Dan Severn vs Anthony Macias. If he counters that I will throw him like Ronda vs Meisha. If he counters that I will break his collar bone with an aerial double leg slam like Frank Shamrock vs Igor Zinoviev. Don't forget, I wrestled 2 years in high school.
    This just needed an Ultimate Warrior reference to be complete.

Array

School
    Fight Club Masakatsu Izegem
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie bravo View Post
    i'm working with olympic gold medalist wrestlers from bulgaria, iran, russia and mexico. I plan on suplexing royler like dan severn vs anthony macias. If he counters that i will throw him like ronda vs meisha. If he counters that i will break his collar bone with an aerial double leg slam like frank shamrock vs igor zinoviev. Don't forget, i wrestled 2 years in high school.
    LOL! I'll be expecting this for sure when i watch the fight.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    This just needed an Ultimate Warrior reference to be complete.
    Eddie Bravo from parts unknown

Array

School
    Superhero Academy BJJ
    Glass, paper or edibles?

Array

School
    Ronin
    Hey Eddie.

I recently moved from Oregon to South Carolina. I Trained under Gerald for the last few years and I'm now looking into setting up a hotbox in my area. I've seen the hotbox criteria thread and I'm training at another school right now to get ready to get my 10 competition wins while reppin 10P. I'm just wondering, after hotbox status what else is required to become a full affiliate moon?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah Macy View Post
    Hey Eddie.

I recently moved from Oregon to South Carolina. I Trained under Gerald for the last few years and I'm now looking into setting up a hotbox in my area. I've seen the hotbox criteria thread and I'm training at another school right now to get ready to get my 10 competition wins while reppin 10P. I'm just wondering, after hotbox status what else is required to become a full affiliate moon?
    Hit up Zog, he is the master of all things that relate to the Hotboxs!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by gregcollins View Post
    Eddie, I love a ton of your music and especially love some of the electronic elements. Have you heard of "The New Division?" and if so, do you think it would be cool to collaborate with them or use some of their music to mash up and do what you do with it? :-) Here is the song from the new Kindle commercial...

Thank you very much for the props on my music.

As far as collaborating with other artists right now, I don't even have enough time to do what I want with Smoke Serpent right now so it's gonna be really tough working with new artists at this point in my life. About to release a remix of "dropped" really soon, Danny Lohner is engineering it, yalls are gonna trip :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates