Page 56 of 248 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 2477
  1. #551

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Posts
    153
    i'm sure this has been asked of you in here, so i apologize if it has, but what is the biggest advice/tips you could give to someone still fairly new to training?

  2. #552

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Posts
    153
    also, as a former rocker of long hair, best ways to keep that shit out of your face? my head gear does a decent job, but is sometimes super annoying.

  3. #553
    Kurzy's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    3,601
    Two questions Master Eddie:

    1) Are you getting any video documentation of your training and preparation for your rematch and will we be seeing it on MTS or in a "Twister 2" DVD?

    2) What is your highest percentage, go-to submission from traditional top side control?

    Thanks for continuing with this thread even under your rigorous schedule!

  4. #554
    rickdawson's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    Location
    Canoga Park, CA
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Keenan vs Vinny should be amazing, unless it's in the gi? I forget :-/
    All of the promo picks have been Nogi.
    @RickDawson88
    Techwarriorz.com

  5. #555
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel D. View Post
    i'm sure this has been asked of you in here, so i apologize if it has, but what is the biggest advice/tips you could give to someone still fairly new to training?
    Master the warm ups, always keep an open mind, study MTS, and compete
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  6. #556
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel D. View Post
    also, as a former rocker of long hair, best ways to keep that shit out of your face? my head gear does a decent job, but is sometimes super annoying.
    You're gonna have to just cut it dude, nothing works that great at keeping long hair under control #cutitoffnow
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  7. #557
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Two questions Master Eddie:

    1) Are you getting any video documentation of your training and preparation for your rematch and will we be seeing it on MTS or in a "Twister 2" DVD?

    2) What is your highest percentage, go-to submission from traditional top side control?

    Thanks for continuing with this thread even under your rigorous schedule!
    1. Yes, lots of documentation going on
    2. can crusher

    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  8. #558

    Array

    School
    Lotus club jj miami
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel D. View Post
    i'm sure this has been asked of you in here, so i apologize if it has, but what is the biggest advice/tips you could give to someone still fairly new to training?
    i make a pony tail, but in two. (pretty much make a top half and a bottom half; but you tie only the top half as a pony tail) then you tie the top half and bottom half together. (looks like ONE pony tail.) then you braid the poney tail. then wrap it like a bun and tie it. (it takes like 3 minutes to do and it requires 4 scrunchies) i promise you man, it WONT budge. i have been doing this for 4 years now, nothing else works but this. try it.

  9. #559

    Array

    School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur_v View Post
    i make a pony tail, but in two. (pretty much make a top half and a bottom half; but you tie only the top half as a pony tail) then you tie the top half and bottom half together. (looks like ONE pony tail.) then you braid the poney tail. then wrap it like a bun and tie it. (it takes like 3 minutes to do and it requires 4 scrunchies) i promise you man, it WONT budge. i have been doing this for 4 years now, nothing else works but this. try it.
    this sounds intense

  10. #560

    Array

    School
    Lotus club jj miami
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel D. View Post
    this sounds intense
    its hard to explain in text form. but its not at all..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •