Page 143 of 249 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2487

Array

School
    10PJJ-Ronin
    eddie, just a reminder to what i've asked you some time ago: please more rolls of you in mts episodes (more studying tape or even non-commentated rolls like in the early days of mts - just one roll of you every episode)! i wanna see how your clinch game comes/flows together!! please!!

and if you don't want to do that you could put rolls with some of your free music in the background on your youtube channel..

would be so cool to have more footage of you rolling!

and thank you so much for all your work for jiu jitsu!
    10PJJ - everything that actually works!
    Last edited by David Fankhauser; 11-18-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fankhauser View Post
    i'm trying to figure out what to do when i have someone's back and they stand up and try to slam me head first forward into the ground.. like jim miller did twice in the third round of his fight against beneil dariush

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/Jim_M...art_3/10100588

what would you suggest (for mma or a street fight not in the gym)?
    Pull him back before he's fully up or let go if he stands
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomdavis1029 View Post
    we venture into the final hours.
    sitting at my sisters house in north melbourne, 9 kilometers away from tenth planet melbourne.
    watching the clock count the seconds until dean lister's seminar starts. im getting my fill, drinking in all the knowledge that surrounds me. listening to JRE featuring yourself.
    my question is based around the origin of your interest in conspiracy theories.
    at what age did you start researching aliens, the franklin credit union scandal and government propaganda?
    and what keeps your interest in the field? and finally. do you expect any blowback from your #powerfulJRE interview?
    What keeps my interest in the field of conspiracy theories? I like to know how things really are not how they appear to be, I will always be obsessed with the truth, i took the red pill when I was 11
    Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 11-29-2015 at 01:18 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrofsette View Post
    You mentioned that 10th Planet Florianópolis was going to happen. That would be so cool, is it for real or were you just kidding around? Can you tell us more?
    I wish, but one day I hope

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    eddie, just a reminder to what i've asked you some time ago: please more rolls of you in mts episodes (more studying tape or even non-commentated rolls like in the early days of mts - just one roll of you every episode)! i wanna see how your clinch game comes/flows together!! please!!

and if you don't want to do that you could put rolls with some of your free music in the background on your youtube channel..

would be so cool to have more footage of you rolling!

and thank you so much for all your work for jiu jitsu!
    10PJJ - everything that actually works!
    More episodes of Studying Tape are coming

Array

School
    10PJJ-Ronin
    RG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ZQNgG2hNc

in this video at 3:48 ben eddy points out two things he doesn't like when using the meat hook from new jersey.. and i'm not quite sure if he's right with what he says there.. would like to here your oppinion on those two things (first one in the vid: getting passed from new jersey meat hook & second one: possible triangle from new jersey meat hook but the guy rolls out)

1) can you just get passed like that from new jersey meat hook if you do the meat hook the perfect way?

2) does it ever happen to you that the guy just rolls like that when your going triangle on'em from the meat hook? (of course there's also the gogo clinch right from there)

those things never happened to me..

and will there be hindu control & gun show techniques in the ultimate rubber guard dvd? (stuff that you havn't taught on mts yet?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvtddSKlyK8
    Last edited by David Fankhauser; 11-19-2015 at 01:37 PM.

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    So the wife made you cut the hair? #MarriedLife

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    RG:

in this video at 3:48 ben eddy points out two things he doesn't like when using the meat hook from new jersey.. and i'm not quite sure if he's right with what he says there.. would like to here your oppinion on those two things (first one in the vid: getting passed from new jersey meat hook & second one: possible triangle from new jersey meat hook but the guy rolls out)

1) can you just get passed like that from new jersey meat hook if you do the meat hook the perfect way?

2) does it ever happen to you that the guy just rolls like that when your going triangle on'em from the meat hook? (of course there's also the gogo clinch right from there)

and will there be hindu control & gun show techniques in the ultimate rubber guard dvd? (stuff that you havn't taught on mts yet?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvtddSKlyK8
    Yes, you can get passed in NJ but the meat hook done properly can prevent it. You MUST c-cup/pimp arm the inside of his left elbow and/or pin his left wrist to his stomach. This should stop the pass and possibly set up a triangle. But make no mistake about it, Hindu control is mad legit, it's a fantastic alternative. #options

Not sure exactly what will be in Ultimate Rubber Guard but including rg techs that aren't in my personal game yet sounds like a good idea

Array

School
    10PJJ-Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Yes, you can get passed in NJ but the meat hook done properly can prevent it. You MUST c-cup/pimp arm the inside of his left elbow and/or pin his left wrist to his stomach. This should stop the pass and possibly set up a triangle. But make no mistake about it, Hindu control is mad legit, it's a fantastic alternative. #options

Not sure exactly what will be in Ultimate Rubber Guard but including rg techs that aren't in my personal game yet sounds like a good idea
    yeah i defently think you should put in every kind of RG move that you think works (even if not in your toolbox yet)
    thank you for answering my so many questions!
    i will be one of the first to order the ultimate rubber guard dvd. for sure!

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    Throwing an idea out there for EBI.

I think stall calls might be currently apart of the rule format you just haven't used them? It can be tough to incorporate stall calls in sub only because there's no points to award. You have to DQ which will mean the non-DQ stall calls will get ignored and the last call which DQ's the person will always be a tough call to make for the ref and will always be controversial/poor experience for the viewer.

How about having each stall call tack on an extra amount of overtime escape time (say 15-30 seconds for example)? That should work as a pretty heavy incentive, allow you to actively call stalling and not have to worry about making a tough DQ call. It would also make it real hard for anyone with a stall to get to overtime strategy to be able to succeed. If the stalls are being actively called, a person with that strategy would have racked up penalty time and would have a hard time winning the overtime rounds if they made it there through that strategy.

RG:

Just to add my input here. I poorly explained what I was talking about with meathook in that vid. Basically, a good meathook will stop your opponent from passing, but sometimes you applied the meathook too late, they have the jump on you and so they pass. Other times you have perfect meathook, they are stopped from passing, but since they know they can't pass and that you are setting up a triangle, they are often times going to turn out and give up the omoplata on purpose. These are the two problems I ran into with meathook. Either they beat me to it and drove through to pass the guard or I beat them to it and they gave up an omoplata instead. I personally don't like going for an omoplata, I prefer finishing from full guard. I also found the hindu control to be quicker to get to when they are passing/protect better against the pass than a last second meathook.
    Last edited by Ben Eddy; 12-02-2015 at 08:58 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/ben.eddy.56 insta #jesushadamoustache