Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Elkin View Post
    Eddie is treating the MTS episodes as true TV episodes where you cannot fast forward. It would be awesome to click anywhere and have it go to that location, but that wasn't his vision.
    ahhh ok, that's understandable.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    and I need that Vancouver seminar back up. i bet i have watched that thing 15 times.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Yes, I like what Herzog said. Have sections like Sherdog's forum. This forum is so fuckin sick though it's awesome.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    I was watching a video on here and I randomly had to sign in again.

Array

School
    3d Treening, Estonia
    Great web page guys! Keep it that way =)

Array

School
    3d Treening, Estonia
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Haren View Post
    I was watching a video on here and I randomly had to sign in again.
    Same thing here...

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Sensei Eddie Bravo,

I love the NEW site and I'm looking forward to being apart of it. But as requested here are some ideas/suggestions for the NEW site.

Heading: Advanced Search, Settings, My Profile, Log Out, Welcome,"name", Notifications, New Posts, Who's Online should always be at the top of the site no matter what section I click on. It is only there if we are on the Nibiru Forum.

Nibiru Search: It would be nice to be able to search this site for other members by Gender, Rank, & Location.

Links Page: Maybe you could have a Links Page in order to organize anyone affiliated with 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu. The UFC, George Sotiropoulos, Joe Rogan, etc.

10th Planet Family Tree: A who's who of 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu would be great for everyone to get to know who's the best of 10th Planet and their lineage.

Eddie's Blog:
    1. Organize your video post's so we can view them easier. Or at the very least keep it the way it is but add folders for your video's. "10th Planet Kush" in one folder and so on.
    2. Post the Eddie Bravo On. . . series of video's that I've seen on YouTube onto your Blog. Maybe you could do new one's in more detail about Positive Living, Why No-Gi, DMT, etc. That would be great, especially about Positive Living. With all of the negative remarks on the old Nibiru Forum I think it would be good for us all to be reminded of the way we should try to be with one another.

Techniques:
    1. Post video of all the 10th Planet Techniques.
    2. Yoga/Stretch Video Series. You could do a series of video's on stretching that can get us from a white belt to a black belt in flexibility.
    3. Takedown Techniques. Post video of wrestling takedowns and maybe some No-Gi JUDO takedowns that Karo Parisyan is famous for.
    4. Grip Techniques. Maybe you could do a video describing in detail how to do the various grips one should know for their Jiu-Jitsu game.
    5. 10th Planet in Competition. Post video of 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu techniques being pulled off in various competitions under the Techniques section.
    6. Techniques Poll. Create a poll asking questions about all of the 10th Planet techniques. You could post a new poll every week or so.

Store:
    1. The Store section should have more than just 10th Planet gear, it should have your dvds & books as well.
    2. Maybe some dvds & books on the idea's of the 10th Planet, DMT, etc.
    3. A link to meleefightgear.com and or your suppliers.
    4. Multiple photos of the store items, front/sides/back.
    5. Store Poll & or Suggestion Link. You can ask us what type of gear we would like to see next or see how we like an idea you may have for an up coming item, etc.
    6. Photos of past 10th Planet gear. With a store poll/suggestion link you could find out what past items we would like to see remade, ie those Rank Shorts. : )
    7. Affiliate Gear. I have seen some 10th Planet affiliate gear that I would like to own but I could not find them anywhere. Maybe you only want those who attend that school to wear their colors but I think it would be nice if we all could support one another as you do. Please let us wear your affiliates colors.
    8. 10th Planet decals & stickers. Offer us some 10th Planet stickers so we can go Taggn' : )
    9. Protective Gear. Knee & elbow pads, ear guards, etc.
    10. 10th Planet Computer accessories. Backgrounds, wallpapers, icons, etc. Maybe even a MySpace background.?
    11. Rank Gear. Short & long sleeve rashguards, shorts, tights, zip-up hoodies, fitted hats, beanies, sweatbands, ankle guards and grappling socks in white, blue, purple, brown, & black.
    12. Key Chain. : )
    13. Product Video. You could post product video under the store section in order to promote your items. Like Nike commercials.
    14. 10th Planet Belt Rack Display. ?
    15. 10th Planet Posters. How about a poster showing the step by step way to do the 10th Planet Gang Sign.? Or a poster with you Eddie showing the step by step way to take off the Gi Top while revealing little by little the 10th Planet rash guard you have on underneath.? : ) Lasty, a headshot poster of you Sensei. Most founders of a martial art have a headshot poster of themselves that their students proudly and honorably display in their schools and homes. I have Helio Gracie's and I would love to have yours on my wall.

Music:
    1. Music Video's. Post the music video's of your bands.
    2. Tour dates & locations.
    3. Links to your music profiles on ?.
    4. Band Posters.
    5. Band profiles with song lyrics.
    6. Sheet music to your songs so those of us who can play instruments can play your music.
    7. 10th Planet Guitar Picks.

Locations:
    1. Organize your affiliates better by state. They are listed a little messed up.
    2. Affiliate links should click to their site not just be posted.
    3. Moon Video. It would be cool if under each affiliate they had an intro video to their school.
    4. Seminar locations & times.
    5. No-Gi Tournament locations & info. Or a link like icompete.org.

Nibiru Forum:
    1. Organize by topic. Or keep it the way it is but set the topics someone can post their thread under. This would make it easier for us to find what we are looking for.

Sensei Eddie Bravo hopefully some of these ideas will affect 10thplanetjj.com in a positive way and make this site better for everyone. I also want to Thank You very much for keeping the cost of this site to $5 a month. I think that alone speaks volumes of your character whenever you could obviously charge more. Thank You Sensei.

Sincerely & Respectfully,

Michael H. McGuire, Jr.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael McGuire Jr View Post
    Sensei Eddie Bravo,

I love the NEW site and I'm looking forward to being apart of it. But as requested here are some ideas/suggestions for the NEW site.

Heading: Advanced Search, Settings, My Profile, Log Out, Welcome,"name", Notifications, New Posts, Who's Online should always be at the top of the site no matter what section I click on. It is only there if we are on the Nibiru Forum.

Nibiru Search: It would be nice to be able to search this site for other members by Gender, Rank, & Location.

Links Page: Maybe you could have a Links Page in order to organize anyone affiliated with 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu. The UFC, George Sotiropoulos, Joe Rogan, etc.

10th Planet Family Tree: A who's who of 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu would be great for everyone to get to know who's the best of 10th Planet and their lineage.

Eddie's Blog:
    1. Organize your video post's so we can view them easier. Or at the very least keep it the way it is but add folders for your video's. "10th Planet Kush" in one folder and so on.
    2. Post the Eddie Bravo On. . . series of video's that I've seen on YouTube onto your Blog. Maybe you could do new one's in more detail about Positive Living, Why No-Gi, DMT, etc. That would be great, especially about Positive Living. With all of the negative remarks on the old Nibiru Forum I think it would be good for us all to be reminded of the way we should try to be with one another.

Techniques:
    1. Post video of all the 10th Planet Techniques.
    2. Yoga/Stretch Video Series. You could do a series of video's on stretching that can get us from a white belt to a black belt in flexibility.
    3. Takedown Techniques. Post video of wrestling takedowns and maybe some No-Gi JUDO takedowns that Karo Parisyan is famous for.
    4. Grip Techniques. Maybe you could do a video describing in detail how to do the various grips one should know for their Jiu-Jitsu game.
    5. 10th Planet in Competition. Post video of 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu techniques being pulled off in various competitions under the Techniques section.
    6. Techniques Poll. Create a poll asking questions about all of the 10th Planet techniques. You could post a new poll every week or so.

Store:
    1. The Store section should have more than just 10th Planet gear, it should have your dvds & books as well.
    2. Maybe some dvds & books on the idea's of the 10th Planet, DMT, etc.
    3. A link to meleefightgear.com and or your suppliers.
    4. Multiple photos of the store items, front/sides/back.
    5. Store Poll & or Suggestion Link. You can ask us what type of gear we would like to see next or see how we like an idea you may have for an up coming item, etc.
    6. Photos of past 10th Planet gear. With a store poll/suggestion link you could find out what past items we would like to see remade, ie those Rank Shorts. : )
    7. Affiliate Gear. I have seen some 10th Planet affiliate gear that I would like to own but I could not find them anywhere. Maybe you only want those who attend that school to wear their colors but I think it would be nice if we all could support one another as you do. Please let us wear your affiliates colors.
    8. 10th Planet decals & stickers. Offer us some 10th Planet stickers so we can go Taggn' : )
    9. Protective Gear. Knee & elbow pads, ear guards, etc.
    10. 10th Planet Computer accessories. Backgrounds, wallpapers, icons, etc. Maybe even a MySpace background.?
    11. Rank Gear. Short & long sleeve rashguards, shorts, tights, zip-up hoodies, fitted hats, beanies, sweatbands, ankle guards and grappling socks in white, blue, purple, brown, & black.
    12. Key Chain. : )
    13. Product Video. You could post product video under the store section in order to promote your items. Like Nike commercials.
    14. 10th Planet Belt Rack Display. ?
    15. 10th Planet Posters. How about a poster showing the step by step way to do the 10th Planet Gang Sign.? Or a poster with you Eddie showing the step by step way to take off the Gi Top while revealing little by little the 10th Planet rash guard you have on underneath.? : ) Lasty, a headshot poster of you Sensei. Most founders of a martial art have a headshot poster of themselves that their students proudly and honorably display in their schools and homes. I have Helio Gracie's and I would love to have yours on my wall.

Music:
    1. Music Video's. Post the music video's of your bands.
    2. Tour dates & locations.
    3. Links to your music profiles on ?.
    4. Band Posters.
    5. Band profiles with song lyrics.
    6. Sheet music to your songs so those of us who can play instruments can play your music.
    7. 10th Planet Guitar Picks.

Locations:
    1. Organize your affiliates better by state. They are listed a little messed up.
    2. Affiliate links should click to their site not just be posted.
    3. Moon Video. It would be cool if under each affiliate they had an intro video to their school.
    4. Seminar locations & times.
    5. No-Gi Tournament locations & info. Or a link like icompete.org.

Nibiru Forum:
    1. Organize by topic. Or keep it the way it is but set the topics someone can post their thread under. This would make it easier for us to find what we are looking for.

Sensei Eddie Bravo hopefully some of these ideas will affect 10thplanetjj.com in a positive way and make this site better for everyone. I also want to Thank You very much for keeping the cost of this site to $5 a month. I think that alone speaks volumes of your character whenever you could obviously charge more. Thank You Sensei.

Sincerely & Respectfully,

Michael H. McGuire, Jr.
    Daayum
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    I think a chat feature ala facebook would be fucking awesome

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Scott,

Log Out: Whenever I try to log out it doesn't happen right away, the site wants to clear some cookies. I was just wondering if that is what you wanted it to do or if this is on your to do list to fix? If it is possible it would be nice to be able to log out right away and not have to do some extra clicking. : )

Private Message: Whenever I was finished with the large list above of ideas I tried to send it to Eddie Bravo in a private message but I was not able to. Something came up and said that 5000 characters was the max you could send and I had something like 5,700 & some, so my question is does there even need to be a max limit of characters? I don't know the IT part, I'm just asking.

My Profile - About Me: Basic Information/Signature/Contact/Statistics do not show in there white boxes. You have to click and drag the white boxes in order to see what is written in them. This make's it harder to know where to go in order to edit that section. Maybe you don't want them to show but it would be nice if they did.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast