Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10TH Planet Morgantown
    Better than price guys SBC has awesome natural ingredients! For the hippy deep down inside us all! ;-)

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    I agree with Neale. It is super important to maintain the freshness with products like the ones Super Body Care puts out. Gettin the worm is no fun and it's also a heck of alot cheaper to hook yourself up with some products for you and your teammates' sake than buying ringworm juice at the pharmacy which is none too cheap. Keep it clean kids!!

Array

School
    products are sold at lots of 'em
    Worm, staph, cooties!! We have this stuff on us all the time, the point is to keep it in "check". At any given time we have 10 to the 7th power of bacteria on us! mostly friendly! Moooooostly...
    holla if any of you are interested in trying samples out, I'll send it to you for free.

Array

School
    products are sold at lots of 'em
    Also, I think it's important to point out Guy/Defense Soap and I are doing similar things here and have similar beliefs. However, I do believe my products are more well rounded, he has two ingredients Eucalyptus and Tea Tree... I have 5, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Lavender, and Bergamot. It's a nice smell, and what smells works. And I do believe the quality of Super Body Care products' bases are superior... 100% natural soap coconut oil and loofah bits to scrub, the shower gel is paraben, sulfate, and DEA free (all toxic ingredients found in LOTS of cleansers, (shampoo, hand soap, car soap, detergents -not good!!) and organic ingredients in all of our products. Please let me know if you have any questions, and if not go entertain yourself for a minute on the website: http://www.SuperBodyCare.com

My personal fave, as well as other very manly peeps I know..is the Walnut Body Scrub.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    I use this everyday,(thanks neale) being a gym whore, the wipes are mandatory. I got guys at my at my other gym asking about it! and the scent is awesome!

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    TTT for clean people

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    I think if I bring one more infestation back from the gym, my girlfriend will leave me. The blame is slowly migrating to the guy with dreadlocks.

As SuperBodyCare said, 10 to the 7 friendly bacteria on us and thats our immune systems first line of defence. If you kill it with strong antibacterials, your wide open.

i got a fucking staff infecting after choking some dude out at my old gym not happy i use abc body wash but its like 22bucks in aus is this soap available in Australia (we are backwards in some things land full on convicts and all ) if so where i have a tonne of guys ask me the how to stay clean after a roll

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBodyCare View Post
    Worm, staph, cooties!! We have this stuff on us all the time, the point is to keep it in "check". At any given time we have 10 to the 7th power of bacteria on us! mostly friendly! Moooooostly...
    holla if any of you are interested in trying samples out, I'll send it to you for free.
    ill take some samples for sure

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Athletic. Body Care makes some good products as well

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast