Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ (SousaBJJ.com)
    WTF man 8 years old, Unreal

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Or are you talking about a seated knee compression keeping the butterfly before you knee slice?
    Ok, so my go to (or favorite) move right now is the turkey wrap. I was trying to get to it. I assume yor referring to the grinder? I am so bad at the grinder, I was trying to find my turkey wrap there? So it's a no go huh?

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericp View Post
    That's the best 50/50 escape as far a I know. That's the standard defense barncat shows at 10P Beaumont. I hated 50/50 until I learned this.. Great escape

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    Ok, so my go to (or favorite) move right now is the turkey wrap. I was trying to get to it. I assume yor referring to the grinder? I am so bad at the grinder, I was trying to find my turkey wrap there? So it's a no go huh?
    I'm just not visualizing how you'd set it up. There is one we call the Capoeira Wrap, thats from a standing butterfly/Open guard that uses a high leg into the wrap. I wonder if thats similar to what you are talking about.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    That's the best 50/50 escape as far a I know. That's the standard defense barncat shows at 10P Beaumont. I hated 50/50 until I learned this.. Great escape
    This is not only one of the best passes to the 50/50 but also e legitimate 50/50 heal hook counter if done correctly. This is a great video of this, is legwork here is great. When I first started doing this, I just sprawled out of the legs, but that creates a guard recovery scramble. This leg work to the leg drag position is better and is how I do it now.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I'm just not visualizing how you'd set it up. There is one we call the Capoeira Wrap, thats from a standing butterfly/Open guard that uses a high leg into the wrap. I wonder if thats similar to what you are talking about.
    What is this "high leg" you've mentioned a couple times?

The capoeira wrap... I'm salivating thinking about this...

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Zog help me with name here.. Name that move :Slicer using your leg from a failed kneebar or whatever really when they are pulling out and turning away. Wrap arms around their waist (or leg) and hip in, using your hip to press their heel to their butt.
    I hit it in the Pro Division at Kakuto here. Fast forward to 5:40. Love this sub

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    My heads about to explode taking all this in, lucky it's my day off tomorrow and can review this at a snails pace thanks for the knowledge.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I hit it in the Pro Division at Kakuto here. Fast forward to 5:40. Love this sub
    Just like I showed it, perfect! Hugged the heel the whole time....no where to go!

Starts at the 9:02 Mark:
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast