Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals

Sock Lock <VIDEO>

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    How many times have you hit this in sparring? And don't lie, Jesus is watchin like the NSA on meth
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    How many times have you hit this in sparring? And don't lie, Jesus is watchin like the NSA on meth
    I probably got it close to 20 times in the past week alone. Saw a lot of new faces this week, though. A lot of people will tap really fast the first couple of times they feel it. Then if you try to continue with it while standing they will follow the pressure and spin out. So when you actually wanna apply it during a hard training session or tournament, you need to kneel or sit towards them aggressively and be prepared to break the foot off.

Most guys will feel this once or twice, and they won't put their foot back in there again, which keeps me from having to deal with their spinny madness. Having the reps in your back pocket is great, though, because you can have this ready to go. All it takes is one slip up and his foot is toast.

I catch it live all the time.

Edwin Najmi vs. Daniel Almodovar | Pan Ams 2015, First match:

https://youtu.be/rmAk6sS0cvA

I thought you would like this Brandon

Array

School
    So sweet, man. This is definitely my #1 submission and has been for the last few months. I've used it with tremendous success on against every belt level.

I've made some very important adjustments to it since this video came out that have upped the percentages even higher.

Y'all gotta get on this.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    Forget about the sock lock please tell me this is an old video and you have not shaved that glorious beard.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    Great instructional. Been looking for something this detailed. Thank you! (Plus, for those of you IBJJFers, this is legal even for white belts as it's considered an ankle attack.)

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    is the size of your belly relative to how easily you can trap the foot? Do I need to start training a beer-belly for this to be most effective?

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    The guys at my gym played a ton of half butterfly against me... Now no one plays half butterfly on me. Thanks sock lock!!

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    I'm not gonna lie... Having a little bit of a belly helps with this one... Lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast