Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo

THE UNION - The Business Behind Getting High [7 Part Documentary]

Absolute must watch for every single human being!

Whole Playlist on Youtube
    Last edited by Jay Chow; 11-10-2010 at 02:22 AM.

Array

School
    Morcegao BJJ
    Haha, i was watching this last night!! awesome documentary. Although I do not smoke, its crazy how much bullshit has been made up about this plant just because of the fear of the greedy bastards at the top loosing money.

Thanks for posting a link to this documentary. Really got the wheels turning.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Prop 19 didnt go through basically because people were misinformed. This is the best documentary on weed I have ever seen, and it's taken me from Marijuana user to telling everybody I can about it!
    Last edited by Jay Chow; 11-10-2010 at 09:03 AM.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    73 views - Not enough for my liking, watch this!

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    Prop 19 didnt go through basically because people were misinformed. This is the best documentary on weed I have ever seen, and it's taken me from Marijuana user to telling everybody I can about it!
    the best documentary i saw on weed is called "Super High Me" its a spin off of "Super Size Me", where a guy smokes pot for 30 days (high all day) then test the effects on him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Seen it, very good documentary. Nice post. Not that anyone on THIS forum needs to be enlightened... we need to post it on some teabagger forums. (yes i know its tea party, but i prefer to think of them as having nuts in their mouth, makes me feel better about their nonsense)

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    The thing is though, a lot of guys on the forum who do smoke weed but don't know the correct history need to understand it, and understand how buttfucked everybody in America, Canada, the UK, and everywhere in the world (except for Amsterdam) is getting.

I used to smoke weed rarely, and still had some concerns about it. Now I'm just lightin' the pipe with no worries

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    The thing is though, a lot of guys on the forum who do smoke weed but don't know the correct history need to understand it, and understand how buttfucked everybody in America, Canada, the UK, and everywhere in the world (except for Amsterdam) is getting.
    Very true, luckily, the generation growing up now, in grade school and in high school, they all have the internet. That's something that wasn't available to the people currently in power when they were growing up. The internet allows kids to learn about things like marijuana from all different sources and make their own educated opinion about the subject, rather than blindly believe their parents when they tell them that marijuana will hurt you if you smoke it. That's why it's only a matter of time before the archaic and nonsensical laws against marijuana are gone for good, we just might have to wait until the internet generation grows up :-\

Array

School
    Ronin
    That was a really good documentary. We're constantly bombarded about how dangerous marijuana is and what not. It's a shame that you really have to go out of your way to hear the other side of the argument. Thanks for posting that. I learned a lot.