Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
    Well, it looked like I would fit in here.

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Bohbrink View Post
    i know exactly what you mean, man. it used to be a lot less cluttered around here if you know what i mean. and you being from texas i know that we are speaking the same language, brother.
    Dude! Just go away! We all know you're from Oklahoma. You probably train with or are associated with Redcloud. You're coming off with this racist shit! We've read what you haven't done in your MMA Career on Sherdog! You're just another poser troll douche bag. ANd now I'm probably giving you exactly what you're looking for by even paying attention to you. Just fly away back to douche land and tell Redcloud we said hello.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    "I know that redcloud cat- as if you didn't already know, he's full of shit. I helped Inosanto with a cease and desist cause he kept claiming he was an instructor through our lineage. If you want help blasting him out of the water, I'm happy to help. He's about an hour outside Tulsa. Or, come to town and hang with me and OMA! We'll make a weekend of it haha" -a buddy of mine from Oklahoma
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    "I know that redcloud cat- as if you didn't already know, he's full of shit. I helped Inosanto with a cease and desist cause he kept claiming he was an instructor through our lineage. If you want help blasting him out of the water, I'm happy to help. He's about an hour outside Tulsa. Or, come to town and hang with me and OMA! We'll make a weekend of it haha" -a buddy of mine from Oklahoma
    Do it Eddie! Please do it!!! Put it on MTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    hahaha! the only person in ok who's more full of shit than red cloud is bryan orourke

Please don't delete this thread. Red Cloud needs to stay exposed.

Thank you Eddie for putting a stop to this. I was the one who brought it to your attention. I knew the guy was lying.

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
    Do it Eddie! Please do it!!! Put it on MTS!!!
    ahh i'd pay to see that... it would be like punked.. except involve the guy getting choked out.. for real

And Colin,
    Go far away from this thread. These are real BJJ guys and not a fake like yourself. Remember me? I was the fat Canuck who walked into your gym and tapped you with zero training and the guy who walked out when you told me your gym fees were $185 a week. Sir, you are as big of a joke as Red Cloud is.

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Sullivan View Post
    And Colin,
    Go far away from this thread. These are real BJJ guys and not a fake like yourself. Remember me? I was the fat Canuck who walked into your gym and tapped you with zero training and the guy who walked out when you told me your gym fees were $185 a week. Sir, you are as big of a joke as Red Cloud is.
    DOOD! Thank you. For a minute, i thought I needed to clean the screen, cuz I felt like the only one who was noticing this douche nozzle!

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by FiErCe_oNi View Post
    ahh i'd pay to see that... it would be like punked.. except involve the guy getting choked out.. for real
    No that would be assault. It would be funny enough just to see this guy fumble for words as Eddie confronts him

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast