Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Quadrant6 - Jiu jitsu Fight Team
    Joey Karate is my manager , ask him, we're taking over the world. Know what im saying?

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
    I couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks Bryan..

Cheers!

I hate frauds and people that try to take advantage of gyms that are simply not caught up with the BJJ community. I found out that Red Cloud was going around claiming he was a fourth degree BJJ black belt and using 10th Planet as his lineage. He does not have a BJJ black belt and cannot confirm who gave him a black belt. And to clarify, he did not fight on a Triton stacked card. The ref and the judges were all provided by the Oklahoma Athletic Commission. He tapped from strikes. It was as simple as that. It is a huge disrespect for people that put years on the mat to earn their Faixa Preta and some clown just throws it on claiming he is a BB.

If anyone has any questions about Red Cloud that is BJJ related please feel FREE to hit me up on FB or the UG. I know the skinny. You can even give me a call. I'm easy to get a hold of.

I felt it was necessary for Pete to give his side of the story so I gave him the heads up on this thread. Also, you guys can call up Team Noguiera in Tulsa and ask them about Red Cloud and his students if you don't believe Pete.

Once a deceiver always a deceiver. Nice to hear from someone who has first hand experience with this guy.

You will have to excuse my performance. I only have full range of motion in one arm. But does it look like the ref was wrong as RC claims?

Array

School
    Luling MMA / Cedar Creek MMA / Dojo Kyle
    Double hammer fist! Give this man the WCW strap! XD

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Beck View Post
    Double hammer fist! Give this man the WCW strap! XD
    +1 hah

yeah that fight was back in 2007. I just wanted to beat his face in because I was so mad.

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast