Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Bohbrink View Post
    ian, you obviously don't smoke pot..
    Hahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by redcloud.anquoe View Post
    Once again, the only reason "Triton" is being mentioned on this forum is because my name was brought up... Let's see if you can be man enough to leave me the F**K alone!! If I'm so unimportant, If I'm not a threat...then walk away!!
    You are important in the sense that it is my job to spread martial arts and maintain its integrity. When there are people like you and Nate Orand claiming to have a BJJ rank when you don't, it is the responsibility of others and myself to make sure people like you do not depreciate such a beautiful worked hard for sport and art.

hey Colin, you wouldn't happen to be the same colin that ran Legacy MMA or whatever in rogers are you?

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    Quote Originally Posted by RedClown View Post
    Respectfully James, it is just simple biology and genetics. Its proven science!
    ok...so let's move on then...this is off topic

and we all know that smoking pot kills brain cells, right? so imagine how much faster you guys could all get to black belt if you weren't sitting around giving yourselves brain damage all the time

true!!! but one must also respect the law. so unless you live in amsterdam or have a license for medicinal marijuana, you are not only killing brain cells by smoking pot you are also disrespecting our founding fathers.
    The founding fathers were ganja cultivators..

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Where are these facts, fact man?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian "ifreez" Freemantle View Post
    How do we know you're not simply someone with an axe to grind?

I am confused here. He did not fight on the card, but then he tapped from strikes. On which card did he tap? If I am mistaken, I apologize.
    He was saying the card was staked with Triton people. That he lost because Triton people were running the show. It is on sherdog, just look up the names and it will say TKO or ref stoppage.

ian, i think your avatar is very fitting because you are obviously a bad egg. this is a family! if you don't want to support your 10th planet community and be a real part of the family then why don't you just gtfo?
    You mean by me pointing out that the loudest guy calling for the storm only wants others to do it just so he/she can watch, while being nowhere in sight when the storm goes down?

^^^hilarious statement coming from a guy who lives in canada.

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast