Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Colin, what are they talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian "ifreez" Freemantle View Post
    Go fuck yourself with your statistics. I've studied race relations, and there is no credible statistic that says anything your talking about.
    LOL You obviously have never seen Oz.

Quote Originally Posted by RedClown View Post
    I train with Colin at least twice a week. WTF is your problem bro?
    Met him a few times and he was a douche each time. And the people he's trained, if you can call it that, have some quite interesting stories about him and his level of doucheyness.

Also Colin, if you're a purple belt why were you getting subbed by white belts at your own gym? I know anybody can have a bad day, but multiple times? Really?

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    Ok mods...think it's time to close up shop. This is just turning into a troll job. This isn't sherdog it's just a small community of guys that like 10th planet jiu jitsu. The thread has been hijacked and derailed. Nothing else can really come of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kipness View Post
    Met him a few times and he was a douche each time. And the people he's trained, if you can call it that, have some quite interesting stories about him and his level of doucheyness.

Also Colin, if you're a purple belt why were you getting subbed by white belts at your own gym? I know anybody can have a bad day, but multiple times? Really?
    Obvious troll is obvious. We cannot be thinking of the same Colin.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFunk View Post
    Ok mods...think it's time to close up shop. This is just turning into a troll job. This isn't sherdog it's just a small community of guys that like 10th planet jiu jitsu. The thread has been hijacked and derailed. Nothing else can really come of it.
    You speak the truth.

Array

School
    Riverside Submission
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Bohbrink View Post
    please try to stay on topic, jc. pot is illegal. if you're using it without a medical license then you are breaking the law. and further as i've already pointed out, it's a gateway drug that will ultimately lead to you giving hj's to bums for crack money.
    the topic is Redcloud Anquoe and him lying about Eddie Bravo being his manager.....and his false lineage. This thread has been jacked on about 4 different topics

Quote Originally Posted by RedClown View Post
    Obvious troll is obvious. We cannot be thinking of the same Colin.
    Was the "owner" of Legacy MMA in Rogers, Arkansas? If so then yes it is the same Colin.

The thread is dead. Just sad we didnt get the epic WCW title story. So sad.

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Vale View Post
    The thread is dead. Just sad we didnt get the epic WCW title story. So sad.
    cheap belt companies use the template of the WCW belt a lot I guess. That is what I was told.

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast