Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    I like the idea of Eddie walking in there with the email and giving him the ol' school confrontation! However........I think as many
    10th Planet practitioners that can show up should do so! Stand right there with The Man and call bullshit right there in that Douche Nozzel's "school"
    What an ass!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet, Spokane Wa
    http://www.usmta.com/redcloud-bio.htm

Holy shit!!! This dude is amazing! He got 2 black belts by the time he was 12? Aaaaand He's trained under Rickson Gracie....Aaaaand he's trained under Bas Rutten? Wow!.......*achoo!*.....sorry, I must be allergic to BULLSHEOT!!!!!!

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan_McLean View Post
    I like the idea of Eddie walking in there with the email and giving him the ol' school confrontation! However........I think as many
    10th Planet practitioners that can show up should do so! Stand right there with The Man and call bullshit right there in that Douche Nozzel's "school"
    What an ass!!!
    That would be awesome but I'm not sure how practical it would be since Eddie is going home for the holidays. Good idea though! Eddie, you have got to go bust this guys balls on camera man! Please?

Array

School
    10th planet San Francisco
    He's got a record of 0-7 on sherdog.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdeye View Post
    Eddie is my manager. I remember the first time he cornered my first fight. It was a cold night where you could feel the leather taunt and ridged. We were in a small auditorium. The crowd was in a frenzy, they wanted to see, taste and hear the pain. I knew no jui jitsu what so ever. Eddie assured me it would be ok. He told me to pull guard right away. Unfortunately I have no guard. I took a beating. Through the roar of the crowd all I could here were the cries and screams of my wife and our three young daughters. As I was seeing the flash of each blow, all I could think about was not living to walk them down the aisle. I knew death it was imminent. Luckly the Liger did not know I had a small penis, which was covered by my 50.cal S&W snub nose. As Eddie was telling me to pull his head down, I pulled out the gun and blasted the Liger right in the face. It was my first and last fight, but Eddie did a hell of a job.
    Don't exaggerate dude, your guard is weak sauce but it aint that bad
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    This guy, Redcloud, actually contacted me a couple times about training with me a year ago or so, I never really thought too much about it but remembered his unique name. The nerve of some people
    lol, ha ha, as a Tulsa Oklahoma resident i have to chime in on this one, this guy Red Cloud's school is in talequa ok, whitch is in the middle of noware, just trees, & squirls, & really really small junior colleges, so theres a lot of unsuspecting college students for him to take advantage of, these kids don't know the difference between, brazilian jiujitsu, jiujitsu, aikido, pinchat silat, or midget wrestling, i was also almost a victim of this in 96, thank god for my brazilian side of the family. i tried to contact this school to ask some serious 10th planet questions after seeing this thread, got no answer, FYI the only black belt in the entire state that i'm aware of is Rafael Lovado jr. in OKC. and as far as i know, 10th planet is a language that very few speak in this state,

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    "10th planet is a language that very few speak in this state,"

My new goal in life is to work my way up the ranks and bring 10th Planet back to OKC.
    Gotta represent the Oklahomies!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....ch=Danger+Zone

Hmmm...no Danger Zone show on that date listed in his bio above (June 6th 2002)...this guy seems to be a pathological liar!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quatoof in my manager lol

Array

School
    Anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....ch=Danger+Zone

Hmmm...no Danger Zone show on that date listed in his bio above (June 6th 2002)...this guy seems to be a pathological liar!
    That date is listed, and he is on the card for it lol.

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast