Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Array

School
    NA
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....ch=Danger+Zone

Hmmm...no Danger Zone show on that date listed in his bio above (June 6th 2002)...this guy seems to be a pathological liar!
    RedCloud got his chance to represent JKD on June 6, 2002 at Dan Severn's DangerZone in Ft. Wayne, IN. There, RedCloud fought in his first Professional M.M.A. 16-Man Heavy Weight Tournament, winning all 4 of his bouts, 3 by Knock-out, 1 by Submission.

The fight took place on 6-2-2002 not 6-6-2002....and he didn't win all his fights it says on the site and sherdog he lost by TKO. it's sad when people do this and other's that participate in it like that melissa chick that wrote that letter and is the gym owner. here it says he's won 15 times: http://www.usmta.com/usmta_champion-RedCloud.htm but i'm pretty sure he just told people that.

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    http://www.usmta.com/redcloud-bio.htm

Sifu RedCloud Anquoe

began with training in AAU/Golden Gloves Boxing under the Coaching of his father, Jack Anquoe, who was a sparring partner of Sonny Liston & a competitor against many of the best in Professional Boxing.

He then began studying the martial arts at the age of 8 at Tracy's Wing Chun Kung Fu, in August of 1982 as an early birthday gift from his mother, Ella Anquoe. There he earned a Black Sash in 1986. He then went on to Kang's Tae Kwon Do, earning a 3rd Dan Black Belt & winning 2 gold medals at the 1989 National Junior Olympics held in Tulsa, OK.

At such a young age he knew that earning a 2 Black Belts was too fast, so he set out in search of "the truth". His studies give him a background in White Tiget Kenpo; Ninpo Taijitsu; Hung Ga Gung Fu; Japanese Jiu Jitsu; all in the course of 3 years.

RedCloud got his chance to represent JKD on June 6, 2002 at Dan Severn's DangerZone in Ft. Wayne, IN. There, RedCloud fought in his first Professional M.M.A. 16-Man Heavy Weight Tournament, winning all 4 of his bouts, 3 by Knock-out, 1 by Submission.

After that first go of N.H.B. he sought out the tutelage of Sensei Rickson Gracie & joined Sensei Rickson's Association.

RedCloud 's most recent fight was for the USMTA /MCC- N.H.B Division Heavy Weight Championship Title on July 10th, 2004 at Thunder Rumble II, defeating his opponent via a rear-naked choke in 44 seconds into the 1st round.

Redcloud trained under Tulsa's best kept secret Instructor & Fight Coach Calvin Metz and Now trains exclusively under 5 time King of Pancrase and 3 time UFC Heavy weight Champion, Mr. Bas Rutten, Whom Grappling Magazine is calling "The Greatest Martial Artist in the World".

After experiencing real combat, Redcloud had a change of heart regarding the Inosanto Academy and it's theories on combat, and chose to go to a more bona fide fight instructor in Mr. Bas Rutten.

RedCloud considers himself blessed by God to be training with someone as Talented as Bas Rutten, and another blessing that he is also Certified as a Trainer in the Bas Rutten MMA System of Fighting.
    hahaha one of the funniest things iv ever read, it feels like im reading a fan fiction by a 10 year old

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    "1989 National Junior Olympics held in Tulsa, OK."

In 1989 they were held in San Antonio Texas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AAU_Junior_Olympic_Games

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Please please please can we have Redcloud in MTS? Please?

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    liars suck...plus dude...internet search....really? you think nobody will even look it up?
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao

Eddie you are also my manager, confidant, and I am the beneficiary for all of your insurance policies.
    Just in case you read about it somewhere else.

Rickson Gracie is my manager lol

Array

School
    Piittman's BJJ
    I want to managed by Renato...every one knows he knows how to bring out the "Inner GI"

In wish websites/gyms/fighters like that were less common. Its their guys that suffer.
    A person walk into a gym knowing nothing, some fat guy tells them he knows everything and
    they believe him, why wouldnt they. Then he talks the talk, gets them a fight, they go in
    thinking their stuff is badarse because fat guy told them it was, and then they get a savage
    hiding. All so some idiot can prance around and tell people hes a fighter.
    A blue belt under this guy Red Cloud walked into the Nogiuera gym and got tapped by their white belts.

The back story is they both teach in the same area, so the guy told Red cloud to fight him, and he did. The way the fight went, it looked like Red was a guy with about 6 months of grappling, at best.
    I was told that Red Cloud was talking shit about Piet (owner of Triton gym) so they had a grudge match to settle it. That's why he didn't touch gloves and went for the flying knee

FYI the only black belt in the entire state that i'm aware of is Rafael Lovado jr. in OKC.
    and as far as i know, 10th planet is a language that very few speak in this state,
    Piet got his black belt from Renato Tavares a few weeks ago.

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Ok I finally got this redcloud guy on the phone last night and ask him about his martial arts background. I got most of it on audio recording. He never said anything about Eddie accept that he was planning on going out to Hollywood to train @ HQ in the near future. He did say that Eddie wasn't his manager but he tells him about different fight cards to get on and stuff. But that's about the extent of it. Basically, that Melissa Drywater chick is mis-representing and trying to get people into her school so she's throwing out big names for publicity. But that's how rumors get started in the first place. You go and tell someone one thing and then that person has their own interpretation totally different from what you originally said. I told the guy if he wanted to set things straight that he needed to get on here and let people know his side of the story but he acted like he didn't want to go through the trouble. What do you guys make of this?

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast