Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Array

School
    DawgPound Fight Academy, Tahlequah, OK
    Done.

Array

School
    I don't have money. I don't have a trainer. I have to go out and find what I can. I'm not a McDojo Hunter either...

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    Happy Training Redcloud.

Array

School
    Ok I finally got this redcloud guy on the phone last night and ask him about his martial arts background. I got most of it on audio recording. He never said anything about Eddie accept that he was planning on going out to Hollywood to train @ HQ in the near future. He did say that Eddie wasn't his manager but he tells him about different fight cards to get on and stuff. But that's about the extent of it. Basically, that Melissa Drywater chick is mis-representing and trying to get people into her school so she's throwing out big names for publicity. But that's how rumors get started in the first place. You go and tell someone one thing and then that person has their own interpretation totally different from what you originally said. I told the guy if he wanted to set things straight that he needed to get on here and let people know his side of the story but he acted like he didn't want to go through the trouble. What do you guys make of this?

Array

School
    I did give this guy every opportunity to lie to me before I revealed my identity. So I can vouch for that. He seemed to be really upset that someone would misconstrue his words like that. I am the one that told him that he should come on here himself and make things right! I told him that out 10thplanet family on here was open-minded and accepting of others, please dint make me out to be a liar (because I tell people that on a daily basis). So if anyone is gonna bash anyone, then bash me for telling him to get on here cuz I can take the blows. With that being said, it takes a real man to step up and try to salvage his reputation when it's being accepted by everyone that he's mis-representing. I honestly didn't think he was going to get on here and he proved me wrong so for that, I respect him. We're all human and we all make mistakes and redcloud is obviously having to clean up the mess for someone who made a pretty big fucking mistake. We all know what misrepresenting gets you amongst the 10th Planet community. Give the guy a break (about this subject at least). However, I would like to know about the BJJ black belt myself?

Array

School
    Well...I tried to make things right. Guess your 10thplanet family isn't as open-minded & accepting as you thought. So how do I get off this train? I want my account deleted...

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by redcloud.anquoe View Post
    To josh...No, I took no offense to that email you sent me.. In the 10th Planet system, I am new. I'm doing everything that everyone is saying. I'm trying to get legitimate training & you all are biting my head off. So I've done what you all asked. What next?
    Everything is good now man. stay on the site & learn! No one will fuck with you if you just stay humble & train hard...
    like I said before: "I respect you for coming on here & making an effort to set the record straight"... You're good in my book brother. Welcome to the 10th Planet community. Put your time in, train hard, and someday you'll achieve what you have set out to do!

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    So.. what's going on in here now guise? Seems a bit negative.

Array

School
    Ok josh. So does that mean I'm still ok to go to HQ & train in January?

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by redcloud.anquoe View Post
    Ok josh. So does that mean I'm still ok to go to HQ & train in January?
    I don't see why not. Nothing heals over night. Just stay active on the site & show people that you're not who they thought you were. but show them by your actions in the way you comment & present yourself. A humble man doesn't go around telling people how humble he is. think about that.

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast