Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had to tap!

Array

School
    BJJ Akademie Berlin

I had to tap!

People always talk about cutting your nails, washing your gi/rashguards an showering, but seriously... use breath strips!

Last night I was rolling with this guy. He was pretty strong, but I was able to fend of his subs. I couldn't control him (which I need to work on, but could fend off the subs). He had my back and I was working towards turning into his guard and it was a fight. I had the choke defended, but I had to tap. He had the WORST breath ever. It smelled like old food, poop and stale cigs. I thought I would puke...I almost did.

So please, please, please...breath strips at the minimum!

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I always make a point to either rinse my mouth or take a shot of breath spray before training. I would say my top pet peeves are long nails, bad breath, and then body odor (since let's face it after 10 min we'll all be sweaty anyways).

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    I'm going to buy big ass mouth wash to put in my dojo and tell everyone that come and step on to the mat to use it.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    hahahahaha classic post

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I always make sure I brush my teeth before I leave for class because bad breath totally grosses me out and I know I can get bad breath too.

haha I remember when I was blue belt a guy had me trapped in the spider web and he ripped one on my face

I didn't even have to tap, he immediately showed mercy

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Quote Originally Posted by VIVIANO View Post
    haha I remember when I was blue belt a guy had me trapped in the spider web and he ripped one on my face

XD ahahhahahahahahahhahahahaaaaa...!!!!! That's awesome. Lol. I've rolled with someone that terrible breath before, but I'm almost positive it was a condition. Generally though I've never really noticed anyone else's breath being all that bad. There are def some people whose sweat just smells worse than others. I think the worst is when your close to someone's butt and it smells like doodoo...maybe they had farted recently..idk. And woman funk...not explaining, but eww.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    There is no such thing as woman funk. It is not real. You are imagining things.

Array

School
    cobra kai
    Quote Originally Posted by VIVIANO View Post

Same thing happened to me except he didn't even acknowledge it til I asked him if that was a fart or a mat squeak. Fucked up

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Kurz View Post
    There is no such thing as woman funk. It is not real. You are imagining things.
    You just haven't delt with it yet. It's the most powerful funk you'll ever deal with. You'll know it when you meet it...
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast