Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Indy/Mat Chess MMA
    I don't post on here very often and I'm usually against airing dirty laundry on public forums. I just don't want anyone else to get burnt by someone because we haven't spoken up. I was with Joe and the other Indy OG's at the beginning. Everything Joe has said is 100% true. Joe and I were the ones that talked to Eddie in St. Louis. Bill basically eves dropped the whole conversation, and that's how he was able to step in as moon head. We didn't know him, so we gave him a chance. I feel like an idiot looking back on it now. Just learn from our mistakes. Talk is cheap.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    Time to bail on this thread…No need to air out dirty laundry in from of the world. This shit is best resolved over Advanced Cellular Repair Technology….ACRT.
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!
    The Shadiest Mother Fucker of them all....

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    His videos will prove nothing. My guess is they will be of us training or competing...keep in mind we had just moved to a new hella huge spot so if the student base looks "decent" it was mainly because of our move. That and people did start showing up that hadnt for a while just to check out the new coach. As time past...true colors shined. Tammy, the previous gym owner doesn't put up with shit and they butted heads constantly...if you knew Bill's true personality, you would understand why. Bill was let go by Eddie because of a simple fact...the gym owner and most of the students that were loyal wasn't happy with Bill as the coach.

He will say it was because of his divorce. That is not true. He also states he rolled with all his students every class. That is not true. I think I rolled with Bill once...maybe twice. He would roll with a lot of the new guys though. Im not bashing on his ability to coach or his skill set in jj. Not my place...we rolled once or twice only and I am confident it was a stale mate. He was a good "coach" as in getting our cardio on spot...which is ironic because he is a cigarette smoker. But he was also good at motivation and the coaching aspect of being an Instructor.

Anyways the point is his vids wont prove shit...he is being called out for being a liar on multiple things by multiple people...and he is delusional and wont go away.
    Just got off the phone with Tammy and she is giving a video testimony on what I did for 10Th Planet Indy!!! Call me a poser! I did over hear you talking to Eddie about Gary, if I hadn't butted in 10th Planet Indy was no more, Eddie had just said you were gone... Tammy will state the rest. As far as Nick I was trying to let a fan hang with him... Shame on me!

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    Just got off the phone with Tammy and she is giving a video testimony on what I did for 10Th Planet Indy!!! Call me a poser! I did over hear you talking to Eddie about Gary, if I hadn't butted in 10th Planet Indy was no more, Eddie had just said you were gone... Tammy will state the rest. As far as Nick I was trying to let a fan hang with him... Shame on me!
    No, you were trying to get him to get nick some weed. Call it what it is.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    My bad, there's so many lies to keep track of, so 2 times.

That was before I got the truth from everyone else involved. It's amazing there is always your side.....then everyone else's.

Keep digging your heels in Bill. You have zero credibility, the more you talk the more you open everyone's eyes to who and what you really are. Thanks for exposing yourself as a conman.

You were told you never again been a moonhead and run a 10th Planer Affiliate for a reason, now everyone knows. Thank you.
    Eddie told me he wasn't giving me my affiliation because of my actions against you and Joe. What actions? Another lie, cause I haven't done shit to you period! Or anything to Joe for that matter. Like I said tammy's vid will be posted prob Monday! She is appalled by hearing this...

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    No, you were trying to get him to get nick some weed. Call it what it is.
    2 fer...

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Is there a way we can ban someone through group conscious? This has become quite ridiculous. Hilarious, but ridiculous none the less.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    No more he said she said bullshit, actual words out of her mouth!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Her testimonial...if it happens, changes nothing. You still got caught, again after being busted by Eddie, running around telling people you are a purple belt and ran 10th planet Indy after you were fired. On top of all the other lies. Bill this is NOT going away.

Those are not misunderstandings, those are lies.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    No more he said she said bullshit, actual words out of her mouth!
    Seems like its "He said, Everyone else said" but maybe its all a big misunderstanding. Zog is still fired though.

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast