Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Sorry that you got involved, but what you say has nothing to do with the fact that you father has lied to several people here in this family that he so "clearly" wants to be a part of. He has lied to me, Eddie, Brandon, Dylan and everyone that is reading this thread. You father made his own bed, and is now lying in it. This has nothing to do with Mike or his family. I haven't brought up any other issues outside of 10th planet, that's not for me to do. As you said you were not witness to these lies, I was.

No one wants to believe their own father could do such a thing, but it is 100% the truth, I hope you learn from it where he hasn't.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Alton Illinois
    Im telling your mom you said fuck

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Renato couldn't drop this much drama son! 10th Planet days of our lives in full effect

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Niswonger View Post
    Im telling your mom you said fuck
    Snitch....lol
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel D. View Post
    This is hilarious because Michael Jackson was lying about being a black man.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    I vote to lock this nonsensical thread and never speak of this man again. We've clearly put him out to pasture at this point.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    ...the show must go on...

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Serious question.... Whats a glide?

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Ash View Post
    "My dad is the single most honorable man I know, and because some retarded vet who likes to use his disability as a crutch to commit heinous acts such as stealing from us WHEN WE FUCKING PROVIDED SHELTER AND HELP FOR THESE PEOPLE not to mention having his son threatening to walk over here and shoot us all up, Mike is quite literally scum as is his family. For you guys to ever take any kind of word he provides as truth is a big fucking mistake, and his company deserves no one, he deserves to be locked up in some mental ward and keep everyone safe from him."

Not even brought up on here.. but damn. You must really dislike this guy. Once again, Im inclined to believe people like Brandon, Chris and Joe over people who randomly bring up and attack injured vets who never even came up in the conversation.
    This keeps getting weirder and weirder. At least the 10th planet family can read and come up with their own opinions.

I believe I saw Mike's name come up in conversation, and that's kind of a trigger considering how badly he abused my family's trusts, regardless, yes, this is not about him

This will be the last message I make here, I won't continue to feed the drama, but I will say this, again, I apologize for my vulgarity in my venting, but damn, it was just a bit too much to see this kind of ganging up going on. While Joe may say he bore witness to these lies, and we have no word other than to go on people's credibility and he said she said, I will say that I know for a fact my father called tammy, and that she agreed to the video, and dad's happy face that at least something was going right for him, that was the main reason I joined in this conversation, when someone called that a lie, because I know for a fact it was not, and completely convinced me that this group is going on baseless accusations to further damage my father's credibility here, and that's not right.

My dad will probably be upset at my comments, but I just couldn't help myself, I used to go with my dad when he went to see all these famous MMA guys, I have pictures of me with a few of them from years ago and it was pretty neat as a kid to do these things.

I just hope my dad doesn't continue feeding into this, he can post the video with tammy if he must to prove that he did in fact schedule it with her, but after that I do hope he stops. Regardless of how much effort he's put into this, this kind of abuse is simply not worth his time.

Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast