Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Austin

Jacobs battle 4 the ages match.

Jacob gave up a few pounds on this one. I thought BFA was looking for some of the" best jiu jitsu kids in the nation". In my mind most technical, not the heaviest. This kids did this all the way to the belt(both his matches). IMO Jacob would have smashed the other two. He gave almost 200 lbs & still fought with the heart of a lion!!

http://youtu.be/qluKhKqvmAE

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    I love you john, here ya go my brotha
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Oops wrong vid. A little help WOOLSEY?

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Thanks brotha! I hate technology!! Lol

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    I also record Jacob amazing match if you want a different angle... He make me so proud. I think it was Rickson Gracie who said that "if you are not prepare to handle someone who is 50 lbs bigger than you, then there is something wrong with your jiu jitsu"... not exact quote by something to that line. Well there isn't a thing wrong with Jacobs jiu jitsu for sure. A 285lbs kid can't do jack to him....LOL

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    I also record Jacob amazing match if you want a different angle... He make me so proud. I think it was Rickson Gracie who said that "if you are not prepare to handle someone who is 50 lbs bigger than you, then there is something wrong with your jiu jitsu"... not exact quote by something to that line. Well there isn't a thing wrong with Jacobs jiu jitsu for sure. A 285lbs kid can't do jack to him....LOL
    Please do share Bruce. My vid is pretty crappy!

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Please do share Bruce. My vid is pretty crappy!

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    Way to represent! I know you were wanting the win but in my books you did. That kid had over 100lbs on you and never could pass your guard. He smashed all the other kids. Don't let this get you down cause we are all so proud of your performance.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Bfa blocked me on FB, guess they didn't like being questioned lol. Seems like a shitty organization to me, I first thought some shenanigans were a foot when they dropped the 17 y/o bracket when their "golden boy" couldn't compete vs getting another kid to fill in. Jacob did an amazing job against that 285er. A kid of that size that tried nothing other than to hold his opponents down isn't jiu jitsu in any form. Jacob keep your head up lil homie you're a beast!!
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael West View Post
    Way to represent! I know you were wanting the win but in my books you did. That kid had over 100lbs on you and never could pass your guard. He smashed all the other kids. Don't let this get you down cause we are all so proud of your performance.
    apparently it was closer to 200 pounds.

man i dont even way anywhere near 200 pounds and they let that behemoth of a kid fight? might as well let cyborg roll against the miyao brothers.

jacob did absolutely wicked. awesome stuff. what was the end result?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast