Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    Gracies= Sorest losers of all time.

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    Jesus why do they have such a hard time givin the man his props. Be humble. Gracie hubris.

Array

School
    DCU MMA
    This is just pathetic. Admit defeat and everyone will have a better opinion of you. Royler got dominated, he better learn to accept that. He probably has so many 'yes men' around him, telling him that he did great, that maybe he believes it himself now?

Array

School
    Pontefract England
    I'm sure Eddie was playing nice; I'm no expert but in the 100 per cent transition he could have snapped Gracie' s spine if he had focused on the neck crank rather than using the position to attempt to go to back. Royler did have Eddie in a few sub attempts though, there was the 'debriefing' sub, the rape choke attempt and the post fight puke submission. Royler is the fucking man!

Array

School
    Tom Barlow/Kenny Baker Academy Plymouth 10th Planet Ronin
    It makes me so sad to see that. I mean the Gracie family is THE greatest family in martial arts, but this nonsense really diminishes their accomplishments. The world evolves and situations change. Be humble accept the evolution or die. Isn't that the natural order of things? But hanging on to this hallucinatory vision that Royler dominated is unbelievably foolish.

Array

School
    Combat Society
    #classy

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    who cares someone make a delusional gracie is delusional meme and we'll just stick a fork in this one
    all im saying is if we wanna talk about a subject that has clear sides, will never get the real reasons thoughts and or closure, and is annoying as fuck, we can just talk bout my parents divorce.

funniest post from the UG:

"Whats dis, my knee pop - why he hold me?" "He try take my back, but my defense make so my neck crank and body stretch until I escape." "I was a side control him from da bottom after he try sweep me and try pass my guard."

Array

School
    Next Generation Ballymena / 10th Planet Ronin
    I've got much love for 10th Planet but it's time to just forget about some of these peoples views and opinions on BJJ or the 10th Planet System or it's practitioners, forget em, they can miss out and 10th planet can keep doing its thing. Too much hate going on between BJJ schools and unfortunately 10th planet gets far too much of it

After the comments of some of the Gracie's after metamoris I have come to realise just how delusional they can sound at times with certain opinions they hold

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Once again, the rivalry between 10PJJ and GJJ has been reinforced. GJJ is now clamoring for ways to discredit 10P after suffering a devastating "draw".

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast