Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ

Experts Breaking Down 10th Planet (Post Metamoris)

I've noticed that more and more videos from Jiu-Jitsu/MMA Legends are popping up, making videos about the system. So I figured, I'd create this thread to compile them.

First video is Lovato's way of AVOIDING the lockdown

Array

School
    Couldn't find the video, but I swear that I saw Caio Terra put up a Vaporizer Video.

1609767_632804633459756_702758599_n.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rickdawson View Post
    Couldn't find the video, but I swear that I saw Caio Terra put up a Vaporizer Video.

1609767_632804633459756_702758599_n.jpg
    That is with Denny, I think that Caio will feature some of Denny and the lockdown on his online learning program.

He put up a lockdown basics teaser with Denny on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Array

School
    Bas Rutten shows a Calf Crank from the Truck:

Array

School
    Combat Society
    Ricardo Cavalcanti's lockdown counter

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gibbs View Post
    That is with Denny, I think that Caio will feature some of Denny and the lockdown on his online learning program.

He put up a lockdown basics teaser with Denny on FB.

Yeah Caio is a 10P believer and I believe him and Denny cross train pretty frequently. He's the only one I've seen actually giving legitimacy to 10P. I blame Lloyd Irvin and all his marketing shit for the influx of these videos. Ever one wants to make a dollar off someone else's great performance

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne/ Goulburn Valley Jiu Jitsu
    I love what's happening.
    It's gone from lockdown doesn't work to masters of the sport talking about how to escape the dreaded lockdown.
    The beauty is other schools will be paying attention now, and we're all going to get so much more out of it.
    Just like what happened with the quarter gaurd stuff, 6 months from now we'll have new techniques off of whatever they come up with.
    That's what's really going to come out of Metamoris in my opinion.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Since metamoris I've been making sure that the lockdown at HQ is super polished and stronger than ever. Our opposition is preparing for it, so now it's time to pour it on extra thick and get ultra professional with it. Gonna ad the whip down to electric underhooks to electric chair to one of the warm ups. It's time to crank it all the way up soldiers
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ / Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Rafael Lovato teaching the twister pass to deal with the lockdown? We're taking over! Lovato is an amazing grappler and is very good at countering people in general. He's spot-on with the philosophy of passing on the outside to avoid dangerous guards of all sorts; that's why we now have to work on spiral, De La Riva, etc. This is how the game evolves; now that 10th Planet has gained legitimacy, people recognize the need to counter our techniques. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by rickdawson View Post
    I've noticed that more and more videos from Jiu-Jitsu/MMA Legends are popping up, making videos about the system. So I figured, I'd create this thread to compile them.

First video is Lovato's way of AVOIDING the lockdown

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    I really do quite like the video. its cool seeing other people look at it. especially when they are high level.

at the same time, im dying from laughter every time i hear rafael talk about "what I call cross shoulder" as in a bad twister half

i sometimes feel like no matter what happens its going to be another 10 years before they get close to what we're at

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast