Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Hey Tim! Just responded to your email. Says delivered brotha

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimemonkey View Post
    I'll make the drive. Fat Old Dude warning.
    Awesome man- you won't regret.

I make the trip at least once a week from Parker (1.5-2hrs each way)
    Trust me its worth it.

Array

School
    10th Ventura
    Quote Originally Posted by sublimemonkey View Post
    Hi everyone. I currently train at Easton BJJ in Denver but I've been wanting to explore 10th Planet for some time. I know that there is a school in Boulder, but driving there to train every day, or even every other day may not be practical. Are there any plans in the works for a Denver school?
    You either wanna train 10th Planet or you do not; man up + you'd be trainin' with a bad arse: http://www.conorheun.com/

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    I'm looking to move out to Denver actually but theres no 10p there, that sucks! Boulder i hear is expensive to live in. Anyone wanna give me some advice what area to look into? small towns? want cabin to rent in woods/mountains

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Quote Originally Posted by stan myaskovskiy View Post
    I'm looking to move out to Denver actually but theres no 10p there, that sucks! Boulder i hear is expensive to live in. Anyone wanna give me some advice what area to look into? small towns? want cabin to rent in woods/mountains
    Boulder isnt all that bad. Its expensive because the entire town is the "good side" of town. Minus the university hill... where you deal with drunk college kids. Longmont is 15 mins away and there are plenty of affordable places on the Boulder side of Longmont, otherwise Broomfield is a 10 minute drive and there are plenty of buses that go into Boulder.
    I have several guys who drive from Denver..Its an easy 30 minute drive into the best city on the planet. No excuses!
    You wouldnt be able to drive to us in the middle of a snowstorm, but considering we have sun 300 days of the year Id say youd be ok!
    Do it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago/KJJ
    I own a WRX w blizzaks, im good rain or shine :-) my December was spent in the rockies actually. i called you guys to train over xmas but guy who runs it was out of town sadly. My only true concern is paying bills and finding a place. A job is a bit too because I run a school here, and I'm a caregiver so not sure how long it will take to become legal again, or how pricey the process is. As soin as I can afford the move, i'll be there!

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    Had the Pleasure of enjoying Drew, Fab, and Tims company in LA... great group of humans beings... Hope all is well in Boulder guys!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Quote Originally Posted by stan myaskovskiy View Post
    I own a WRX w blizzaks, im good rain or shine :-) my December was spent in the rockies actually. i called you guys to train over xmas but guy who runs it was out of town sadly. My only true concern is paying bills and finding a place. A job is a bit too because I run a school here, and I'm a caregiver so not sure how long it will take to become legal again, or how pricey the process is. As soon as I can afford the move, i'll be there!
    That asshole of a guy who owns it is me. :)
    Boulder is a college town so no one is around over xmas so I go home for 4 days each year to see family.
    Do it as soon as you can. Was the best move around for me:) Rogan doesnt speak so highly of Boulder without good reason

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Grubb View Post
    Had the Pleasure of enjoying Drew, Fab, and Tims company in LA... great group of humans beings... Hope all is well in Boulder guys!!!
    Thanks Matt
    Im hoping we can get down there to see you guys sometime early next year! Dont know if it will happen but its on my list! Hope the knee is doing alright!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12