Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aikijiujitsu View Post
    That was a sick northern lights suplex in the 4 on 4 fight, some people are just violent and like to hurt other people its even worse when they are trained in some martial art.
    yeah i thought about that in the last one i also thought why is it taking so long for the so called mma fighter to finish that guy i woulda def gone for an armbar

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    lol thats what i was thinking he was kinda playing around but he still lumped that dude up the guy could take a beating

Array

School
    Rōnin
    this is sick and not entertaining to me.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Jacksonville
    anyone else kind of get that hannibal lecter feeling towards the skin head?

lil creepy really.

street fights are common but this is kind of sick, in a bad over kill way.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    The "ref" is standing like 2 blocks away. What kind of sheltered morons are producing this crap?

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    The "ref" is standing like 2 blocks away. What kind of sheltered morons are producing this crap?
    All this stuff is a few years old ateast i dont think its still around they would have nunchuck fights and all kinda shit seemed to be based out of like the middle area of california.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    This is disgusting. The first video especially. Who wants to see people choking on their own blood and gargling, with a broken jaw and looking helpless, whilst getting knees dropped from above?!

Fucking crazy

Those videos represent everything I hate about fighting. I don't understand why people want to hurt one another. Pathetic.

Biting is an amazing way of making space on the ground. It can be deadly to. I remember a lady telling me a story in karate of how she bit a guy when he was on top of her and he went into shock.

Array

School
    team ebs scotland
    brutal.anyone who hates on mma for the violence should watch these n they will soon realize how safe and controlled mma really is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast