Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

MMA in 50 years..

Does anyone else ever wonder how much MMA will progress in the next 50 years? I mean look at where it started, everyone was one-dimensional fighters. Then we had some mixed martial artists who specialized in one area. And now we have almost all well rounded fighters. When it started Royce was unbeatable, and now I think Royce in his prime would be on the lower half of fighters (not saying he isnt great at jiujitsu, just too one demensional to compete as well as he used to compared to the fighters now a days.) and soon we'll have fighters that make andersons silva's stand up look about as good as Tank abbots ground game. I just cant wait until we have kids who train MMA from the time they are born until they are in their prime evolving fighting as we know it.. For the next "eddie bravo" of stand up fighting to come in and change the way stand up fighters do everything. just the evolution of MMA that will take place is something i cant wait to see.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    there will always be some freak out there that comes out and destroys everybody and with kids getting into there will be more of them not to say there any better then fighters from 1000 years ago.

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    In 50 years, MMA will be just straight up gladiator fights to the death!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Randy Couture will still be fighting.