Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    I was planing on watching some mts, instead I read this thread for 30 mins lol. I wonder if he really is going to visit 10 p after all the people bashing him and making fun of him. Hope he does show up. Wouldn't it be hilarious if he was awesome and just choked out a bunch of 10 p guys? I de shit my pants. Hope they video tape it.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    And I thought I was a dumbass for wanting to buy a blue rash guard as a white belt.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    is there anything better in the message board world then when a thread totally fucking back fires?

also, i seriously cannot fathom why someone would claim a rank that they legitimately are not. what's the fucking point? as soon as you get on the mat with others, they'll know you're a fraud.

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel D. View Post
    is there anything better in the message board world then when a thread totally fucking back fires?

also, i seriously cannot fathom why someone would claim a rank that they legitimately are not. what's the fucking point? as soon as you get on the mat with others, they'll know you're a fraud.
    Chances are he has so little experience with Jiu Jitsu in general that he doesn't realize just how much hard work/dedication/time it takes to become a black belt. That's the product of the TKD belt factory mentality. Show up, pay your fees, get your belts. JJ doesn't work like that and I'm sure when he started this thread he had no fucking clue the shit storm he was about to bring upon himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Good point, I think u may be right on that one. It's hard as he'll to get a different colour on your belt.

Array

School
    "Oil Slix" shirtless BJJ Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    Chances are he has so little experience with Jiu Jitsu in general that he doesn't realize just how much hard work/dedication/time it takes to become a black belt. That's the product of the TKD belt factory mentality. Show up, pay your fees, get your belts. JJ doesn't work like that and I'm sure when he started this thread he had no fucking clue the shit storm he was about to bring upon himself.
    What concerns me is that he wasted no time lying about it, and possibly lying about a rare condition, so I don't even think he had the mentality down. The TKD guy will say something like, "I have a BB" and never say what style it is. This guy came up in here saying he had real documentation about his legitimacy specifically in BJJ. And at the very least he knows about the Gracies, which he used to his advantage to lie some more. I agree that he didn't know what was coming to him, but at the same time, He knew he'd have to sell some Bullcrap to gain sympathy.
    personally I'd go nowhere near a Jiujitsu forum If I were trying to lie about a black belt. You'd see me on a Ninjitsu site first lol
    "Blame the IBJJF when, in 30 years you see an academy that nails the phrase, "A Red belt is a Junior black belt that hasn't died yet" on the far wall."

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Wancarlos View Post
    What concerns me is that he wasted no time lying about it, and possibly lying about a rare condition, so I don't even think he had the mentality down. The TKD guy will say something like, "I have a BB" and never say what style it is. This guy came up in here saying he had real documentation about his legitimacy specifically in BJJ. And at the very least he knows about the Gracies, which he used to his advantage to lie some more. I agree that he didn't know what was coming to him, but at the same time, He knew he'd have to sell some Bullcrap to gain sympathy.
    personally I'd go nowhere near a Jiujitsu forum If I were trying to lie about a black belt. You'd see me on a Ninjitsu site first lol
    That ninjitsu shit is to da powa ful
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    You a bad mutha fucka Chris

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    can we hang this thread up somewhere.

"warning to all fakes fonies and mcdojo black belts. read carefully, you have been warned"

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    Lol, mcdojo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    can we hang this thread up somewhere.

"warning to all fakes fonies and mcdojo black belts. read carefully, you have been warned"

Easy way to spot a fake.

Ask legit guy where he got belts from, they can't wait to tell you. Look it's easy, I got all my belts from Chris Haueter.

Ask fraud where he got belts from, will tell you anything apart from where belts came from.

Really is a cool thread though.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast