Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    This is what happens when you watch too many Jason Bourne movies.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ Searle View Post
    Yo.... wtf?!?!? Why do we always end up with all the crazies on our forum? Eddie, I think you need to take a page out of Royces book and stop being so goddamn friendly and welcoming. Lol. This is better than Bill's belt mix up story.

haha, the best was when Shawn Bollinger trolled us all with his "I'm not a Moon or a hotbox but I'm still going to hang a flag and teach in my garage and charge guys a monthly fee, 10p4life" act.
    Classic.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    haha, the best was when Shawn Bollinger trolled us all with his "I'm not a Moon or a hotbox but I'm still going to hang a flag and teach in my garage and charge guys a monthly fee, 10p4life" act.
    Classic.
    the thing about that was that he stuck with it. all of the bullshit artists ive seen piss off and stop posting once they get called out. while the occasional troll is always fun, this was a pretty easy one to spot.

he changes his original post? what was the disease he claimed he had? cyclic vomital disorder? can someone please explain how this can cause severe retrograde amnesia? theres no studies at all about it, not even a newspaper article at all, if this is true, id love to write up a paper for it. but it seems that im more likely to find this guys bb instructor than find any evidence.

even if he does turn out to be legit, id want nothing to do with him, seems like all he can vomit is lies with more holes in them than swiss cheese.

on another note, could this be the first tragic case of colorado legalising weed? i knew that it would happen! weed is sooo deadly and dangerous and i think this guy is the first sign that its bad for you. you can read all about how damaging weed is on the article that the paper industry keeps giving out..........

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Ronnie Banks is the Illest Mothafucka alive!

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    the thing about that was that he stuck with it. all of the bullshit artists ive seen piss off and stop posting once they get called out. while the occasional troll is always fun, this was a pretty easy one to spot.

he changes his original post? what was the disease he claimed he had? cyclic vomital disorder? can someone please explain how this can cause severe retrograde amnesia? theres no studies at all about it, not even a newspaper article at all, if this is true, id love to write up a paper for it. but it seems that im more likely to find this guys bb instructor than find any evidence.

even if he does turn out to be legit, id want nothing to do with him, seems like all he can vomit is lies with more holes in them than swiss cheese.

on another note, could this be the first tragic case of colorado legalising weed? i knew that it would happen! weed is sooo deadly and dangerous and i think this guy is the first sign that its bad for you. you can read all about how damaging weed is on the article that the paper industry keeps giving out..........
    I read a whole thesis on it, so it does exist.... In fact it was after reading this article, then comparing that to his fb page (which listed only one hospital inpatient and no bjj since he started it) that I began to doubt him. I then read the article I posted a link to earlier about him, to see if it mentioned his malady, it didn't. When I saw him in his blackbelt teaching I decided to say something.

You can read about his claimed disease here if you are interested.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3892961/
    Last edited by mikel; 06-04-2014 at 03:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by mikel View Post
    I read a whole thesis on it, so it does exist.... In fact it was after reading this article, then comparing that to his fb page (which listed only one hospital inpatient and no bjj since he started it) that I began to doubt him. I then read the article I posted a link to earlier about him, to see if it mentioned his malady, it didn't. When I saw him in his blackbelt teaching I decided to say something.

You can read about his claimed disease here if you are interested.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3892961/
    Hmmm that gives a tiny bit of credibility to his account but honestly that paper only has literature from charles darwins writings. ive continued to look and ive found a few articles that vaguely make of mention some brain trauma that may possibly cause memory loss, but nothing that can really be associated with it.

charles darwins family, at least o his mums side seem plagued with a whole bunch of different psychological problems. im going to call bullshit still.

but thanks for making me look into a random disease, i learnt something new

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    Hmmm that gives a tiny bit of credibility to his account but honestly that paper only has literature from charles darwins writings. ive continued to look and ive found a few articles that vaguely make of mention some brain trauma that may possibly cause memory loss, but nothing that can really be associated with it.

charles darwins family, at least o his mums side seem plagued with a whole bunch of different psychological problems. im going to call bullshit still.

but thanks for making me look into a random disease, i learnt something new
    I think i owe you an apology for making you look into it lol, i felt like he owed me one....but the truth will come out when he rolls with the 10p guys from colorado. I don't believe him, and I would be inclined just to let it go and give him a second chance if he flat out confessed and didn't try to hold on to it at all (the bb claims I mean), but he still insinuates that he was a bb in bjj. He wont even give us the courtesy of a response and I don't care much for that either.

He mentions several other articles that retract the one I posted here, but I can't find them.

What really pisses me off is if he is lying, it hurts people. I started 10pjj with a bullshitter. I spent a lot of time breaking bad habits because of it, and even now, if I am tired I often revert back to those bad habits. That usually happens at the end of a hard roll, and it sucks. Granted its me who needs to be in better shape, but something initally learned wrong is hard to fix. Its obvious he is teaching, and doing so in a bjj bb, so thats just wrong.

He has no mention of ever having done bjj on his fb, if all his friends had told him he ate and slept bjj like he said, why no mention of it there.

He won't tell us who gave him a bb.

So even if he taps the guys from colorado, that doesn't make his story true. I'll apoligise and let it go, simply because a person I really look up to told me to "always give them a place to put their foot", a way to make things right.

But I will never believe or respect this guy, I don't care if he taps eddie himself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Who was your instructor that promoted you to black belt and why haven't you contacted him?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ronin
    Sorry I hadn't responded til today. I am sincerely sorry for having upset you. The thing is again I'm not at a black level. In the original post I had written that I am skeptical of that because of everything you guys had written and even more. Like I said I had it, and I want to give that up to be with you guys. I myself don't even believed I achieved that, and I can't find the guy I trained under so I'm sure it was a scam or something. And I honestly just want to start over, that's why I'm taking Brandon's advice. I just didn't want the past to haunt me , I just want to do it all over so I can know it's legitimate. I'm not at a black level and honestly don't believe I ever truly was, just had the belt and paper. The more I research into the guy that "trained" me after I left Gracie the less I found and more holes I came across. I just did not want to be treated as a black and be stuck with illegitimate training and just get railed. I honestly hate it, and wished I could just shed it, I went recently to a tournament and was helping one of the white belts that was on the team at CSU, and the punishment for sand bagging was to just be banned from ever competing with them and it scared me to death. That's why I reached out. I honestly just want to learn 10th and do it right. I'm sorry to all those that were upset or mad, that is my reality and I'm a young guy, I'd be glad to have the opportunity to start again, I'm just young and naive, and I didn't know what was best for me so I reached out. I can't wait to train with the boulder guys and learn 10p. Even if I didn't have memory loss and trained under a great academy after Gracie (I goty blue and right about to get purple when I defected) I still would know nothing about 10p. And that's the beauty of it, and I was wrong to assume I couldn't go right to white. I don't expect you or any of the other guys to truly let it go, but I really hope I can work towards it. Even if it all matched up I still wouldn't say I'm at a black level by any means. I didn't have many options where I grew up and I was young and naive to have believed the guy who taught me was legit. I'm going to post this on the forum as well and hope you can forgive me someday.

Matt

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Ok dude, this is my last post to you, it is becoming a burden. In the original post you said nothing of being skeptical of having a bb, of your skills, yes, of having it you were very sure, and "take it very seriously" Again here you say I had it, answer Chris, under who?

you havn't "gave up" shit to be with us...you got outed in a lie, thats different. you are continuing that lie, thats bullshit. If you cant find the guy, look at the cert you claim to have, his name is on there. You should know it, I know everyone I have ever trained unders name, spanning 30 years. And I really DO have brain damage!

If you want to start over, start honest. Just admit you are young and lied and then earn it. Its to late for anything else IMO. You are the one making the past haunt you, you could have approached this whole thing different, stop the damn pity party. Man up.

Had the belt and paper from who? See, you can't stop yourself. Which Gracie did you leave, how many stripes on your blue belt? I still call bs, I bet you havn't did anything more than a seminar with a Gracie.

Stop with the 10pjj is so different bs. We have to know their shit and ours. Gaurd is gaurd, mount is mount, underhooks are underhooks, posture is posture, get it?

I will let it go because I have already wasted to much time and energy on you. But you will continue to have issues until you let the "I received a black belt" lie go.

Were you to young and naive when you made your original post, the one you took down? Because that is what is getting you in trouble, not being scammed.

WHO IS THIS UNKNOWN GUY WHO GAVE YOU A BJJ BB?

You can shed it, just shut up about it, you never had it to begin with, THERE IS NOTHING TO SHED BUT YOUR OWN EGO!

You want the opportunity to start again, then do so as a white belt. You mentioned receiving a black belt three times already in this post. Thats not starting over, its holding on.

BTW, I don't respond or play the private message game. I'll fight in public, debate in public, all this in public for me.
    Last edited by mikel; 06-04-2014 at 09:01 PM. Reason: add to

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast