Array

School
    10th Planet Oceanside

watch me train jiu jitsu?

So I had an idea while I was rummaging through youtube, would anyone be willing to watch jiu jitsu rolls regularly?

Let me know if this sounds like something anyone would be interested in, or if you guys think it's a terrible idea.

The idea would be a video diary of sorts for my rolls, the difference being a live stream feed. I haven't figured it's out technically yet, but I would try to do a Google hang out, where anyone could tune in and join the chat, giving them the ability to comment on the roll, give pointers, point out mistakes, coach, ect. Then the recording would also be uploaded to youtube for archive purpose after the stream. This would give viewers the chance to watch someone's progression through their jiu jitsu journey from the beginning (white belt).

Obviously this is a much cooler idea if I were someone famous or already awesome at jiu jitsu, but for someone who tuned in from the beginning would hopefully get the chance to watch someone go from n00b to hopefully a decent player one day, showing a story.

Does this sound like a cool idea? Or do you think I would just be wasting my time?

Array

School
    Non 10thPlanet
    Cool if you post how survive higher ranks, with advices from you and them.