Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    as well as Davie...

Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Fuck you mean... Brandon and Tyler Hold that shit down. Go there!
    I had no idea, just started getting into 10PJJ. 20 miles isn't too far I guess.

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    My dream is to move back to Wenatchee Washington, and maybe open a moon.
    Wenatchee! I used to live in Cashmere. It's a good place to be from. And Wenatchee?

Dude, you have to try the West side. Nothing like a martial arts school like a big population.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    Wenatchee! I used to live in Cashmere. It's a good place to be from. And Wenatchee?

Dude, you have to try the West side. Nothing like a martial arts school like a big population.
    I played hockey out in Wenatchee and I fell in love with the place. It's where I want to retire. The vibe is right

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Utah needs a moon pretty bad. I also think Vegas would be dope, I always wondered why nobody set up shop there. My ultimate goal is to open a moon in Utah. Problem is the closest moon is boulder. So a hotbox would be hard

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    Quote Originally Posted by WizErnest View Post
    20 miles isn't too far I guess.
    This is part of the prob in SoFlo, if it's not conveniently next door it's not worth it LOL. We are now located in Boca out of Imperial. Currently class is only Saturdays 11-1.
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWoolsey View Post
    This is part of the prob in SoFlo, if it's not conveniently next door it's not worth it LOL. We are now located in Boca out of Imperial. Currently class is only Saturdays 11-1.
    20 Miles, We have a dude he rides his bike 15 Miles each way... You gotta want it bad if you wanna be a part of it, you can't just want it a little.

I've Driven the I-95 going north from FLL, It's not that bad especially at 1 day a week at 9:30 on a saturday...

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    20 Miles, We have a dude he rides his bike 15 Miles each way... You gotta want it bad if you wanna be a part of it, you can't just want it a little.

I've Driven the I-95 going north from FLL, It's not that bad especially at 1 day a week at 9:30 on a saturday...
    LOL right, I have a student that drives nearly 2 hours each way 3-4x a week.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Ft Laudy HB
    damn it john you're suppose to say wtf you gonna do when it's 5 or 6 days a week lol
    Chris Herzog Blue Belt

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonWoolsey View Post
    damn it john you're suppose to say wtf you gonna do when it's 5 or 6 days a week lol
    LMFAO! Either way, Rush hour on the I-95 is nothing compared to NYC, LA, or Chicago. Porra Get your Ass to Imperial Martial Arts and Fitness in Boca!!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast